Dead By Sunrise - Post-Show 7/4/2009 LV

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God, that short Walking In Circles clip is just AWESOME!!! I LOVE how Chester and Ryan are singing together - their voices match perfect if you ask me!!! Chester is more the one for the higher notes while Ryan backs him up with his deep voice. This is just excellent - would love to see a full clip and of course even more videos! :D

hmm so only Chester,Ryan and Amir were at the M&G? thats strange. Its so weird... seeing Amir on a video like that when he was in my neck of the woods last Monday... i cant wait to see DBS tour that WIC clip was amazing.

I noticed someone else filming too, but then I thought/realized it's probably the professional camera's that were taking the pics of the guys on stage.

I've also sent a message to the user who uploaded WIC, asking is he has anything else or saw anyone else filming.

Just doing my part !

Edited by Subs

i think DBS will be awsome so will the album but i dont think ryan sounds good singing with chester chester sounded good but ryan made him sound out of tune cose of ryans pitch

I noticed someone else filming too, but then I thought/realized it's probably the professional camera's that were taking the pics of the guys on stage.

I've also sent a message to the user who uploaded WIC, asking is he has anything else or saw anyone else filming.

Just doing my part !

Yeah!! thnks!!! I think that we have to do everything possible to be able to obtain a bit more of this show

I put it in MP3 forgot to bother uploading it lol, and ye I see the girl has replied on her comments, she has the beginning of a song ( WIC? )

:lol: Good but here this one already in mp3 ^^ hope that the girl has the beginning of the song WIC or Crawl Back In or In The Darkness or Let Down ^^

yeah she replied to me on you tube this is what she said

i am uploading right now "in the darkness" and my friend recorded some as well, but mostly just couple seconds..

yeah she replied to me on you tube this is what she said

i am uploading right now "in the darkness" and my friend recorded some as well, but mostly just couple seconds..

:lol: yeah!!! i can't wait!!!