Dead By Sunrise - Post-Show 7/4/2009 LV

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe after this show we can give us an idea of the complete tracklist of the album " Out of Ashes " and up to right now some of the confirmed songs would be:

01.Let Down

02.Walking In Circles

03.My Suffering

04.Crawl Back In

05.In The Darkness

06.Into You (For now we do not know since it was sounding)

07.Give Me Your Name (For now we do not know since it was sounding)

08.??? (Not even idea of which can be the name of the song)

09.??? (Not even idea of which can be the name of the song)

10.??? (Not even idea of which can be the name of the song)

It is supposed that they are 10 songs those that the album will bring, I put them according to the order in which I remembered that went out

Maybe after this show we can give us an idea of the complete tracklist of the album " Out of Ashes " and up to right now some of the confirmed songs would be:

01.Let Down

02.Walking In Circles

03.My Suffering

04.Crawl Back In

05.In The Darkness

06.Into You (For now we do not know since it was sounding)

07.Give Me Your Name (For now we do not know since it was sounding)

08.??? (Not even idea of which can be the name of the song)

09.??? (Not even idea of which can be the name of the song)

10.??? (Not even idea of which can be the name of the song)

It is supposed that they are 10 songs those that the album will bring, I put them according to the order in which I remembered that went out

I wonder when we will even get an album RELEASE date. They should have announced it by now for promotion and stuff.I spoke to Brandon Belsky of Julien-K and he said the album will def be dropping in September

I wonder when we will even get an album RELEASE date. They should have announced it by now for promotion and stuff.I spoke to Brandon Belsky of Julien-K and he said the album will def be dropping in September

yeah Maybe let's have it as prompt as possible, already I cannot continue waiting!!! But let's wait to September...

Please god stop asking for rips of the show. If there are any, I'm sure they'll pop up in this thread. No need to ask 100s of times over the course of one day. It's still the day after the show. It took quite a while after DBS last year for us to get video. Geeeeeze......

Subs you are very impatient.

They could still release it in late September and not have the release date announced yet. As long as they have 6-8 weeks of promotion time, that's enough. Another album I've been anticipating was just announced a few days ago, and it's coming out on September 15th, so it's still possible.

Nothing special or new, but anyway

About 300 people gathered in the Wyrick Theatre for an acoustic set of songs off of Dead by Sunrise's forthcoming album, set to drop in September. The band performed in May at Club Tattoo in Tempe, AZ.

"You guys are going to hear something special," Bennington said as he settled on stage. "This set is acoustic, but the album is not. The album rocks. But you guys will hear something that you never will again."

The band was made up of two acoustic guitar players, a bassist and a keyboard player, with Bennington sitting on a stool in the center, in a black T-shirt, pinstriped pants and knee-high Doc Martins. The band trotted out two melancholy songs, "Crawl Back In" and "Walking In Circles." When Bennington introduced the third song, he brought on a few audience chuckles.

"This next song is a love song," he said. "No, it really is. I know my stuff is usually, um, a little dark, but I really wrote a love song this time. It's called "In the Darkness."

After continuing with, "Let Down," Dead by Sunrise wrapped up the set with one more song, "Morning After"

"We don't want to give the whole thing away, so this is the last song for you tonight, but we do plan on playing in Pomona ... and the album drops in September, so thanks for coming out."

http://www.examiner.com/x-4939-Las-Vegas-F...Drop-Goes-Wrong

If the line-up was two acoustic guitar players, a bassist, a keyboard player and chester...Whys there a drummer?

They either forgot about him or just figured everybody assumes there's a drummer in every band anyway. The DBS band lineup is all of Julien-K (with Brandon playing bass), plus Fu on keyboards, and Chester. That's been known for quite a while.

I have lost any hope to be able to listen some rip of audio or video of this show... :(

Give up hope after 2 weeks. it hasnt even been 24 hours since the show ended. Patience is a virtue my friend.

Please god stop asking for rips of the show. If there are any, I'm sure they'll pop up in this thread. No need to ask 100s of times over the course of one day. It's still the day after the show. It took quite a while after DBS last year for us to get video. Geeeeeze......

Subs you are very impatient.

Yes I am, and when it comes to DBS, there's nothing wrong with that !

Let Down for me to will be the highlight, I cant imagine how the real studio version can top the amazing live performance, but it will.

Random note for those who dont know, DBS played acoustically to prevent recordings and such.

Sorry for the double post, but thanks !

Did you record this ?