Dead By Sunrise - First Show Of 2009

EDIT by LESTAT:

Band on stage

From Talinda's Twitter:

The stunt went horribly wrong!!! Whoever is here, plz understand.The magician is ok.. The stunt double is SEVERLY burned.

Tonight, Dead By Sunrise will be performing their first show of 2009 in Las Vegas, Nevada at the grand opening of a new Club Tattoo store in the city. Among other details, it has been said that the band will play an acoustic set with five songs. This will be the second (or third, if you want to be very specific) Dead By Sunrise performance - the first being the Club Tattoo show last year (or if you call Chester, Ryan and Amir's "Let Down" performance in 2005 a DBS show).

Any ideas on what they will play? Will we finally hear "The Morning After" in acoustic form for the first time since 2001? Will Chester play Walking In Circles, My Suffering, and Crawl Back In as well? Regardless of what they play, the show should be quite a lot of fun. If you are attending the show, let us know and drop by afterwards to tell us about it!

It is unknown currently if Dead By Sunrise will open for Linkin Park this summer in Europe and Asia, but stay tuned for more details; we'll be sure to update you on them. At the very least, we do know that the band is planning for a fall tour in the United States to promote the album when it comes out in September.

Anyway, hopefully we'll have some video of the show shortly afterward so we can hear the acoustic renditions of these newer songs!

I'm thinking it'll be Morning After, Let Down, Walking in Circles, Crawl Back In, and one other song (I'll throw out Into You/N2U as a guess). My Suffering seems like a bit too aggressive of a song to work in an acoustic format.

I've been waiting months for tonight.

They will play 5 songs, so Morning After's a given as it isn't on the album and their playing 4 songs that are on the album. Its exciting thinking we're finally going to hear a different side to a certain song we've heard for so long.Weather it is Let Down, WIC, My suffering,etc we've only ever heard them once. Thats all were used to. Its going to be awesome to have a different version to tide us over until September.

Let Down is the big one for me. This song is one of my all time favorites, for over 3 years now I've listened to the same version, and I can't wait to hear another version.

I've been waiting for so long for today because I enjoy the DBS songs so much. I really hope we get some HQ versions of the set..I really want to hear 'Into You' so I hope they play that song.

let down = epic awesomeness

so i want it :D

I'll be at the signing and the show. Came from Orange County to are this show. Hopefully cameras are allowed because I would love some pics and videos :D

Now are we supposed to bring our own stuff to the signing or will there be something there?

Edited by MrInfluXion

Can't wait for tonite's show, not gonna be attending but hoping to see some kinda recording from it. My bets are on the following set.

1. The Morning After

2. Walking In Circles

3. Crawl Back In

4. Unknown Song

5. Let Down

I really don't see them doing an acoustic version of My Suffering, it's too fast of a song. Once again tho, can't wait for tonite!!

Please, spread the word, lets get some decent recordings if possible this time ! I cant believe in this day and age when we can record everything, not one person caught a decent recording of Morning After last year.

Nevermind, ill be going out drinking to sooth the pain of not being there and waiting till tommorow until we hear something !

Please, spread the word, lets get some decent recordings if possible this time ! I cant believe in this day and age when we can record everything, not one person caught a decent recording of Morning After last year.

Nevermind, ill be going out drinking to sooth the pain of not being there and waiting till tommorow until we hear something !

My camera is amazing at taking videos so as long as cameras aren't banned you won't need to worry. Videos won't be up till tomorrow though. Gotta drive home from Vegas :(.

Source? I dont remember hearing or reading about this, could just be my memory tho...

Chester said on his Twitter that they're playing 5 songs, 4 of which are on the album. Someone then asked him about Morning After, and he said that it won't be on the album, but they will be playing it live.