All Linkin Park related music videos list

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5. Shadow Of The Day (Alternate Ending)

6. Shadow Of The Day (Director's Cut)

Can you please tell me what's the different between them?

Since you added Enjoy The Silence remixed by Mike, I think you should add Bass On The Bottom (Mr. Hahn And Troublemaker Remix) by Lady Tigra. Also the videos directed by Joe:

Alkaline Trio - Time To Waste

Story Of The Year - Anthem Of Our Dying Day

Xzibit - Symphony In X-Major

Static-X - Cold

And you forgot this one:

Mötley Crüe - Home Sweet Home

A director's cut which is available at Joe Hahn's section of the Linkin Park website. In this version there are several scenes not in other versions. Chester is seen carrying a bag which he drops on the ground around 3:18 into the song. A few seconds later it goes back to Chester's house and zooms in on a table containing lots of wires and other electronics. There are also several blueprints and video monitors for security cameras displaying a certain building. After about 30 seconds there is a giant explosion destroying the building that the video monitors were displaying. This alludes that Chester had built a bomb and it was in the bag that he was carrying. He then had planned to bomb that building during the riot.

An alternate ending to the video, which shows Chester begin to walk away from the flames. The police open fire, and the video ends with a shot of Chester's bag falling to the ground. What actually happens to Chester is not revealed, but it can be assumed that either he was shot and killed or he threw his bag away and joined the riot. The alternate ending is only shown on MTV Europe music channels.

^shadow of the day wikipedia :)

Since you added Enjoy The Silence remixed by Mike, I think you should add Bass On The Bottom (Mr. Hahn And Troublemaker Remix) by Lady Tigra. Also the videos directed by Joe:

Alkaline Trio - Time To Waste

Story Of The Year - Anthem Of Our Dying Day

Static-X - Cold

And you forgot this one:

Mötley Crüe - Home Sweet Home

Damn it, totally forgot about HSH... Thanks for remind me about it.

And I guess I'm gonna add BOTB to the list too.

Other videos are not necesarry.

EDIT:

Nice, I made some small reorganization. Now it's even better.

• 1 month later...

Can someone tell me - what's the difference between:

1. Believe Me

5. Believe Me (Director's Cut)???

And give me links to each of those videos. I have one ripped from my FMM Militia DVD. Which version is that?

wow mr hahn directed a video for mr x to the z!!?

Can someone tell me - what's the difference between:

1. Believe Me

5. Believe Me (Director's Cut)???

And give me links to each of those videos. I have one ripped from my FMM Militia DVD. Which version is that?

just the ending is dif. about the links, i cant now cause my internet is faling major

• 2 weeks later...

This should be renamed to "All Linkin Park music videos list" or you should add all their videos to the list like Frat Party, Making of Meteora, LPTV episodes and ect...

You are right. Renamed.

The Promo vob that I have is from some Promo DVD. It has live beginning and ending, but I'm 90% sure that the song itself is studio version.

I have the same promo vob he's talking about and it's studio with a little live at the beginning and the end. But it's still possible that it differs from the TV version.

For example I got the Slipknot - Sulfur video from a Promo Only disc recently and the audio was not the same as the version on TV.

Could one of you hook me up with that video, that okay since its from a promo right.

• 2 weeks later...

Also the Cure For The Itch song has a short music video, you can find it on Fraty Party DVD. It's only the speech and the cut of the scratches on the beginning, not the full song. And Esaul too.

Edited by lpmaskmancick

Also the Cure For The Itch song has a short music video, you can find it on Fraty Party DVD. It's only the speech and the cut of the scratches on the beginning, not the full song. And Esaul too.

Esaul is not a music video, it's just a "live" recording.

I don't know if you'd wanna include any of these, but Breaking the Habit and the clean version of Given Up from Road to Revolution and Points of Authority from Live in Texas are available for separate purchase on iTunes.

• 1 month later...

Was it official??? I thought Mike just linked to a fan-made vid on his blog, didn't he?

I could be mistaken, but wasn't it on the official linkinparktv channel?

edit: "Here's a fun little quickie video some of our peeps made. Someone on our team (thanks Nate) put it up on the official YouTube channel so you guys had a version with lyrics out there. In case it isn't obvious, this isn't the official video for the song, ha! That's being overseen by Joe Hahn, and will be coming soon…" - From Mike's blog.

Your call.

Edited by Ash

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

9. Points Of Authority (Alternative version) what is this?

This is not the one what we've seen on Frat Party or shown on TV channels?

Or it's the Dragon Festival version?

3. Crawling (Euro Version)

4. Crawling (Live Version)

and what about them? I remember only the Dragon festival one and I've never seen the Euro version. What that contets? Live footage too?

Edited by lpmaskmancick

9. Points Of Authority (Alternative version) what is this?

This is not the one what we've seen on Frat Party or shown on TV channels?

Or it's the Dragon Festival version?

That's the one on Frat Party At The Pankake Festival DVD with some special effects in it.

3. Crawling (Euro Version)

4. Crawling (Live Version)

and what about them? I remember only the Dragon festival one and I've never seen the Euro version. What that contets? Live footage too?

Euro version has been shown on MTV a lot of times. That's the one from the Dragon Festival with some parts of Frat Party DVD.

And Live version is actually the same, but without the parts included from the DVD.

5. Burning In The Skies added

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm sort of confused about the "Monga version" of Let Down

I've just watched it, but can anyone tell me which film were the clips taken from (I'm assuming it's a film...) and why was this version made...?

I'm not sure what the song has to do with a ninja academy...

I'm sort of confused about the "Monga version" of Let Down

I've just watched it, but can anyone tell me which film were the clips taken from (I'm assuming it's a film...) and why was this version made...?

I'm not sure what the song has to do with a ninja academy...

The clips are from a chinese film called "Monga".

There's an instrumental version of Let Down in its soundtrack CD.

Edited by lpliveusername