Linkin Park Announce November Tour Dates in Dallas, Paris, and São Paulo

RogueSoul

Ahead of days of teasing (and years of "COME TO BRAZIL"), Linkin Park has announced more tour dates for November 2024! This includes their return to Brazil on November 15, 2024 - the same day that From Zero is unleashed upon the world! Fans in Brazil will be treated to the From Zero Album Release Show this November for Linkin Park's big comeback in the country after over 7 years. The band will also be performing the Paris La Défense Arena in Paris, France, and to the Globe Life Field baseball stadium Dallas, Texas - some of the biggest shows the band has ever headlined in these cities!

image.png

From Zero World Tour - November

November 3, 2024 - Nanterre, France (Paris La Défense Arena) *

November 8, 2024 - Dallas, Texas (Globe Life Field) ^

November 11, 2024 - Bogota, Colombia (Coliseo Medplus)

November 15, 2024 - São Paulo, Brazil (Allianz Parque) - From Zero Album Release Show

* - support from Sleep Token

^ - support from Bad OmensJean Dawson, and Helmet

Tickets are available on LinkinPark.com. LPU Pre-sales begin Wednesday, September 25 at 10am local time (Legacy Pre-Sale at 10am, Passport Plus at 12pm). If you have been signed up for the LPU since before August 24, you have access to the Legacy pre-sale. If you joined since September 5, you can access the Passport Plus presale. General Sale begins on Friday, September 27 at 10am local time. 

This will be Linkin Park's first appearance in Brazil since 2017's One More Light World Tour, where they closed their South American leg at the very start of the tour with an appearance at the Maximus Festival in São Paulo on May 5, 2017. Their last headlining show in the country was in 2014 on the Living Things World Tour, on October 12, 2012 in Porto Alegre. Nearly 12 years since Brazil had a proper Linkin Park show, and the first time a Linkin Park album release has been celebrated outside of the USA with a proper release show ever! In Brazil nonetheless. This is bound to be a legendary show.

Rumors for more South American dates this year have been rife, with more rumored dates in Chile and Argentina still brewing. Another rumor for the Viña Del Mar Festival in Chile in February 2025 has been going around, making it seem very likely the band returns to the continent again next year if not this year. The band is currently wrapping up the first run of shows of this world tour, performing today in London and later this week in Seoul before taking October off (presumably for promo appearances for the upcoming album) and ultimately heading to Colombia on November 11 for their first show in the country, which sold out nearly immediately - perhaps this demand from that show is what led to more South American tour dates being considered for 2024! The Paris show was also in the rumor mill for the last week, but has now been officially announced.

As always, stay caught up with us on social media (Twitter/X, Instagram, and Facebookfor the latest updates on Linkin Park's upcoming tour (including today's show in London!) and other ventures, and sign up on the forums and share your thoughts with the community (we don't bite)!

9 minutes ago, pokemami said:

Do the ticket options titled “meia entrada” mean only Brazil residents can buy those? (I don’t speak Portuguese so I used google translate.) anyone know what these ticket prices are in USD?

No, if you are a student, a person with disabilities, professor/teacher or a senior citizen, you pay half the ticket price. You just need to show proof at the stadium entrance, but foreigners can also buy this ticket.

To convert to dollars, just divide the price by 5.80. For example, the LPU section is 153 USD and 76 USD for the half-price ticket.

Edited by LeonardoMF93

43 minutes ago, javignacio said:

I want them to come to Chile, and I literally have less than a day to decide if buy the Brazil tickets 💔

Rumors are for the Chile festival in February, right? Do both if you can.

17 minutes ago, Shubho-Lp said:

Just joined the LPU....can anyone guide me by steps how to book my tickets and avail pre-sale/early access?

Codes will show in the passport. But they are not out yet.

First USA stadium show headlining for the band. Big.

6 minutes ago, LPLStaff said:

Codes will show in the passport. But they are not out yet.

First USA stadium show headlining for the band. Big.

Will the dates to be considered an LPU Legacy change?

I renewed my LPU on September 6th to attend the shows in Los Angeles and Bogotá. Will I still be considered LPU Plus?

I had read that the priority for pre-sales would be given to those who were members until the show announcement. Did I misunderstand that?

7 minutes ago, LeonardoMF93 said:

Will the dates to be considered an LPU Legacy change?

I renewed my LPU on September 6th to attend the shows in Los Angeles and Bogotá. Will I still be considered LPU Plus?

I had read that the priority for pre-sales would be given to those who were members until the show announcement. Did I misunderstand that?

From the website:

LPU Legacy: "PASSPORT PLUS MEMBERSHIPS PURCHASED BY AUGUST 24, 2024, ARE LABELED "LEGACY" AND WILL HAVE THIS PRIORITY PRE-SALE"

LPU Passport Plus: "PASSPORT PLUS MEMBERSHIPS PURCHASED STARTING SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2024, AND ONWARDS WILL HAVE ACCESS TO THIS EXCLUSIVE PRE-SALE"

3 minutes ago, murphyLP said:

Does anyone know how the pre sale for lpu works?

How many tickets can i get in this pre sale hour?

At least in the first run of 6 shows, you can purchase up to 4 tickets per buy.

5 minutes ago, RogueSoul said:

From the website:

LPU Legacy: "PASSPORT PLUS MEMBERSHIPS PURCHASED BY AUGUST 24, 2024, ARE LABELED "LEGACY" AND WILL HAVE THIS PRIORITY PRE-SALE"

LPU Passport Plus: "PASSPORT PLUS MEMBERSHIPS PURCHASED STARTING SEPTEMBER 5TH, 2024, AND ONWARDS WILL HAVE ACCESS TO THIS EXCLUSIVE PRE-SALE"

I saw this and I think that's really it. The doubt remained because the page wasn't updated with the new dates. Thank you!

1 hour ago, LPLStaff said:

I don't know where those rumors where, but if it's the festival, it's a very small venue and with a short setlist (no more than an hour of real songs time), so I wish they don't come here to a festival but rather a proper solo-show. Of course I'll go wherever it is in Chile and I think I can make it to brazil if I get tickets. But this is really amazing 

1 hour ago, vinifeijo said:

The Bad Omens and Sleep Token thing made me jump of my chair. It took me a while to understand they weren't going together on all venues.

Also, it isn't going to be the 360 stage.

Captura-de-Tela-2024-09-24-a-s-12-45-42.

there's a thing I don't understand, they sell LPU Pit but a small amount (150 tickets) and it says "but tickets to this areas to be with the other LPU members", so that's where the LPU's gonna be for the around 500 that they locate before the show? I don't know if there was something similar in the other shows or not, if anyone knows

5 minutes ago, javignacio said:

there's a thing I don't understand, they sell LPU Pit but a small amount (150 tickets) and it says "but tickets to this areas to be with the other LPU members", so that's where the LPU's gonna be for the around 500 that they locate before the show? I don't know if there was something similar in the other shows or not, if anyone knows

LPU members can buy tickets for any section of the stadium or arena during the pre-sale. There is a section that is exclusive to LPU members, and other fans cannot purchase tickets for it during the regular sale.

In the end, the LPU section will sell out very quickly, and even if it were possible, no fan would be able to buy tickets during the regular sale.