LPTV FROM ZERO: Making of "The Emptiness Machine" Music Video, Day 1 [Episode 2]

martinez

53 minutes ago, DylHDZ said:

So they initially had a different shot for mikes verse and chorus 

Not necessarily.

What i know from my expierence is they are shooting video's like this for hours on end.

Every bit of time they have they use for the full length of it. They probably had him sing/play the song tens of times on every different set (the cafe, the studio, the green screen), just like every member did.

The best parts than simply get cut, and get rearranged to what we have now.

1 hour ago, rd1994 said:

despite the new lineup all the goofy BTS antics is still there. Even by Emily is joining in on the fun along with Colin so in a way it DOES feel like old times.

This was what Mike was talking about on the Zane Lowe interview. It's not just about being able to sing or drum the parts live. They have to get along. Their personalities have to click. It's cool now to see exactly what he was talking about.

11 hours ago, ScottiePippo said:

It's crazy to realize that so many people knew about the LP comeback 

yeah they honestly nailed it, amazing nothing leaked. I wonder if there were codenames and place where people didn't know they were working on LP stuff, surely there had to have been

1 hour ago, rd1994 said:

You do realize that we actually see him being scanned and we don't see him wearing any headphones in that moment?

I see, but what i meant is he might have wore headphones before for so long, that he has this cavity now.

On 9/15/2024 at 8:28 AM, NimaLP said:

I wish we could get longer episodes which would include the band members interactions and talking about their experience and all that stuff. I love their Making Of videos from ATS era.

I haven't watched the new LPTV yet as I've been busy, I can't wait to watch tonight, but remember all of the ATS stuff came out AFTER the album came out, so we could still get a 'Inside Living Things', 'Making of Minutes to Midnight' or 'Meeting of A Thousand Suns'