From Zero World Tour & 'The Emptiness Machine' Single

RogueSoul

2 minutes ago, rd1994 said:

I mean Mike is literally painting it in the video...so

I know ^^ 

But yeah,  I mean, reworded, "It's good to have a cover painted by Mike" and not some random illustration. :) 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, nickishere12345 said:

I think that was a big mistake on THP, the raw, garagey production style threw a lot of people off because the hypermodern production style has been a LP trademark going back to Hybrid Theory.

that has always been a huge draw of THP for me. the rawness of it's production as well as the art during that cycle are my favorite closely tied with ATS. i  am so curious how FZ will turn out sonically. i would love some kind of fusion of those two eras

23 hours ago, LeonardoMF93 said:

I’ll be in LA!

I’m traveling 18 hours from Brazil for the show in LA! LET'S GO!

See you there! Let me be one of the first to say “Welcome to LA!”

Edited by Hybrid1988

3 minutes ago, LinkinMark said:

Man having had a few days with this track, that first chorus from Emily packs such a punch. A great introduction to her. Awesome. Just puts a smile on my face

Doesn't it ?! It gives that feel of "Alright, nice verse. But can she hold her own on the chorus?". And then, it just slaps you with "F^ck yes, she can!"

Hey all! I absolutely PANICKED when trying to get tickets to the NYC 9/16 show and ended up with two pairs of tickets. I'd like to sell the two I'm not going to use, and would really like to get them into the hands of a diehard fan rather then selling on ticketmaster. They're in section 215 at the Barclay Center. I'm not looking to make a profit, just recoup what I paid for them. Is anyone interested?

(Hope this is allowed, I really just want to get them to a fellow superfan!!)

13 hours ago, Elisa said:

Hey all! I absolutely PANICKED when trying to get tickets to the NYC 9/16 show and ended up with two pairs of tickets. I'd like to sell the two I'm not going to use, and would really like to get them into the hands of a diehard fan rather then selling on ticketmaster. They're in section 215 at the Barclay Center. I'm not looking to make a profit, just recoup what I paid for them. Is anyone interested?

(Hope this is allowed, I really just want to get them to a fellow superfan!!)

I’m in a similar situation. I ended up with an extra floor ticket which was for a friend and that plan just fell through; they can’t get out of work.

I was hoping there might be a ticket megathread on here or Reddit, but haven’t seen anything. Looking on StubHub and that situation just grosses me out. No one should be paying that much and the fees involved are stupid.

EDIT: Ticket gone as of this morning.

Edited by letdownagain

OK guys do not answer/quote it, if you don't want to your post be hidden, next time just report it instead of interact with it.

10 minutes ago, Derek1985 said:

nop.. i have no idea how to make videos, i'm just a big fan of the 2000s era and this kind of bands left a mark on me, i just wanted to share and welcome you to this great forum.

Please don't post any AI video of Chester in this forum. If you have any questions PM me.

1 hour ago, Yucker said:

So no LP at Sonic Temple in 2025. Headliners are Metallica x2, Rob Zombie and Alice in Chains. This is one of the Danny Wimmer's festivals, maybe they'll be in any of the others? 

You're reading it wrong - the headliners announced are Metallica x2. That's it. There are two headliner spots left (it's a 4 day festival).

Zombie and AIC are support acts, not headliners.

LP likely plays this festival.

1 hour ago, LPLStaff said:

You're reading it wrong - the headliners announced are Metallica x2. That's it. There are two headliner spots left (it's a 4 day festival).

Zombie and AIC are support acts, not headliners.

LP likely plays this festival.

Oh I just saw the announcement video... Yes,, you're right! they're direct support on the bill. Sorry, my mistake.