From Zero - New Album out November 15

RogueSoul

Linkin Park will be releasing their eighth studio album, From Zero, featuring new vocalist Emily Armstrong of Dead Sara and drummer/co-producer Colin Brittain on November 15, 2024. Pre-orders are available here on the official Linkin Park store.

GWv1wYjW4AEq6gm?format=jpg&name=medium

Tracklist:

1. From Zero (Intro) [0:22]
2. The Emptiness Machine [3:10]
3. Cut The Bridge [3:48]
4. Heavy Is The Crown [2:47]
5. Over Each Other [2:50]
6. Casualty [2:20]
7. Overflow [3:31]
8. Two Faced [3:03]
9. Stained [3:05]
10. IGYEIH [3:29]
11. Good Things Go [3:29]
Total Length: 31:54
Source: Qobuz

Several album variants are available for pre-order now: a blue & orchid splatter vinyl, a translucent sea blue vinyl, a CD Box Set with a Zine, a CD Merch box set, the standard CD, and a standard cassette (colored purple).

The band will be on tour this month across the United States, Europe, and South Korea (with a stop in Colombia in November) in support of the album - tour dates and more info on those can be found here.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, RogueSoul said:

Tracklist:

1. FROM ZERO (INTRO)
2. THE EMPTINESS MACHINE
3. CUT THE BRIDGE
4. HEAVY IS THE CROWN
5. OVER EACH OTHER
6. CASUALTY
7. OVERFLOW
8. TWO FACED
9. STAINED
10. IGYEIH
11. GOOD THINGS GO

Excited to hear what the band has in store for us, I can't believe we're getting 11 tracks!

What an insane day.

Can't lie though, Rob leaving the band makes me pretty sad. Really thought he'd be there today.

Also where was Brad? I hope he will be on these tour dates.

The new material is going to be great. The Emptiness Machine sounds like a great mix of everything they've ever done.

Sooo QTNA…Mike screaming on the new album? According to billboard. And what’s Emily’s status with dead Sara? And sucks I don’t see anything about a “making of” would have loved for that to be included

Edited by DylHDZ

26 minutes ago, nickishere12345 said:

In the billboard article Emily basically confirmed Dead Sara is done, she is in LP full time

Well she still has Dead Sara in her IG bio in first place and LP in 2nd place.

34 minutes ago, RYG4R said:

Let's go LINKIN PARK. so sad no New Divide.

They'll probably do it in the tour. BTW, anyone else is surprised that Mike mentioned in the Billboard interview that they've been rehearsing Breaking the Habit?

Like i said days ago, when it started when the rumors about the female singer began to grow up, i was interested to see how this could work, and i was excited about hearing the new material (if there was one planned as we didn't knew at that momment).

Im happy to say that im very happy with TEM (yeah i said "im happy to say that im happy"). It sounds great and i think that Emily was the right addition to the band. Im sad for Rob but if he decided to step down, but it was his decision, i hope he's doing great. Also i hope that Colin does great on drums.

Excited for From Zero on november (also too fast, i thought that if there was a new album, we were going to have it released next year. It's curious that in April we had Papercuts and in November a new album already).

Let see what the future holds.

1 hour ago, nickishere12345 said:

In the billboard article Emily basically confirmed Dead Sara is done, she is in LP full time

The Dead Sara instagram says "Who guessed right?! Our own @emilyarmstrong !! What a badass and what a live performance!! @linkinpark We are so proud of her! Don’t worry we’re not going anywhere. We’ll see y’all soon 💜✌️More to come…"

Predictions:

1. At least one Mike solo track

2. At least one Emily solo track

3. At least one LITE style throwback track

4. At least one soft song that will sound like something from OML in terms of writing and melody

Overall I think it'll be like Living Things in the sense the songs are all over the place and also each fairly standalone. I do hope it's got some weird stuff in it tho

I’m so ECSTATIC for this!!! The new single has been on repeat since this evening after the livestream! I’m so excited for new music, sad that Rob left the band, but, in the same way I can’t blame the band for wanting to more forward. Rob had distanced himself from the band the last few years and had taken Chester’s death really hard. Also, Colin is not only the new drummer but also a producer in his own right so this is DEFINITELY a new era of the band for sure. Plus, Emily killed it in her own way, without mimicking Chester at all. 

Edited by TimothyM1989
Missed a word

I’m really looking forward to the album!  TEM is a great track, still distinctly LP despite Emily’s introduction. Love it!! I think she’ll do well. Still an open verdict on her performance of older material but I’ll take it. Anyway  i thought id share what I just seen, exclusive variants at hmv and a limited Spotify run too!! To celebrate FROM ZERO, our first brand new album in seven years, here is an exclusive coke bottle clear vinyl only available to Linkin Park’s top listeners on Spotify. 

A limited quantity is available for this offer - until September 12, 2024 at 4:00 PM PDT or while supplies last - so act quickly!

Edited by Charles320
Too brief