"Bleed It Out" ...and other rumblings

LPLStaff

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, BeardyWilderness said:

It’s not Mike/LP’s responsibility to kill our hype the moment we get excited over something.

Thats true, but why then post such reels for BIO when its just for 4K upgrade, the number of comments people requesting 4K upgrade, doesnt require multiple reels for BIO with logical sense behind (parts of the song) at the same time Mike posts about many things coming for us from the lab.

Out of love for the fanbase they always care for, the connection could have been realised and timing just chosen differently.

But yes lets see, its too soon to give up, which we never will.

Edited by DaweLP1

LP has posted several 4k video updates without creating all this hype around something bigger. I truly believe there is something more... but only time will tell if I'm right or wrong.

1 hour ago, millytripleseven said:

To me it almost seems as if they were testing the waters to see exactly how much hype and interest there is going to be

I hope not, because that’d mean it’s another case of Warner not realizing how popular LP really is.

I still can’t believe that they “underestimated the demand” for HT20 box sets and had to make more. Like how did they not think they would sell like crazy?

We've been expecting new things from the band for 7 years. I think we can wait a little bit more. Don't get too obsessed, do other stuff, get distracted! But don't be here pushing F5 on this website every 30 minutes. That attitude is killing many of you.

19 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

Literally no one said something isn’t coming. They are experts at marketing new stuff for fans. This is a journey and Bleed It Out is tied to it in some way surely. 

For the love of god. You gonna get someone killed on here by overhyping stuff. Have mercy, please.

Anyway, just all week show Bleed it Out every part strange strategy for video upgrade. Couple days ago they just upgraded other songs without any trailers. So its suspicious by my guesing.

Edited by wenom1000

8 minutes ago, wenom1000 said:

Anyway, just all week show Bleed it Out every part strange strategy for video upgrade.

That wasn't a strategy for BIO. Upgrade of BIO in this case is happened by the way of that strategy.

12 minutes ago, wenom1000 said:

Couple days ago they just upgraded other songs without any trailers. So its suspicious by my guesing.

All music videos (those that did not have upgrade) were upgraded in April just a few days before the Papercuts release day. BIO was only omitted and didn't have upgrade till now.

I'll believe something major is coming when it actually comes, lol. I don't think there's anything wrong with thinking there could be something coming down the pipeline, but I do think it's a little much for staff members to insist that it's happening. Unless you happen to have more of an inkling that something's coming than the rest of us have, that is.

1 hour ago, gorast said:

I'll believe something major is coming when it actually comes, lol. I don't think there's anything wrong with thinking there could be something coming down the pipeline, but I do think it's a little much for staff members to insist that it's happening. Unless you happen to have more of an inkling that something's coming than the rest of us have, that is.

LPLIVE will never know anything. They kept leaking stuff with Mike, said hurtful things about oml that hurt Chester, he got sick of them, Warner got sick of them and that’s why they ain’t ambassadors anymore haven’t been since 2019. They just want to think they know everything. They have so much guilt how they treated cb that’s why they act the way do. Clickbait like all the other fan sites. They just push for lp because they can never take back what they said to Chester and if none of you believe me go read his twitter responses to lplive. They are still up. They disrespect Mike cuz they were the ones that leaked MIUAIG. And he wasn’t happy. You all forgot Rob is missing, Joe didn’t care much for papercuts everyone is mentioning Joe cuz they saw it. What’s linkin park with 2-3 members huh. Mike doesn’t need the backlash you fans caused when he’s been there from day one. Remember post traumatic he could have done the other four and yeeted out but no. Twitch streams in Covid to make us feel less lonely and all you do is spew hate on him. You don’t know how to respect others. and why should Mike do everything for lp he has carried LP alone and the fans for 7 years. Where’s your precious Rob. Precious Dave. No one ever aims stuff at them why? Or Joe 

10 minutes ago, Poofanda said:

LPLIVE will never know anything. They kept leaking stuff with Mike, said hurtful things about oml that hurt Chester, he got sick of them, Warner got sick of them and that’s why they ain’t ambassadors anymore haven’t been since 2019. They just want to think they know everything. They have so much guilt how they treated cb that’s why they act the way do. Clickbait like all the other fan sites. They just push for lp because they can never take back what they said to Chester and if none of you believe me go read his twitter responses to lplive. They are still up. They disrespect Mike cuz they were the ones that leaked MIUAIG. And he wasn’t happy. You all forgot Rob is missing, Joe didn’t care much for papercuts everyone is mentioning Joe cuz they saw it. What’s linkin park with 2-3 members huh. Mike doesn’t need the backlash you fans caused when he’s been there from day one. Remember post traumatic he could have done the other four and yeeted out but no. Twitch streams in Covid to make us feel less lonely and all you do is spew hate on him. You don’t know how to respect others. and why should Mike do everything for lp he has carried LP alone and the fans for 7 years. Where’s your precious Rob. Precious Dave. No one ever aims stuff at them why? Or Joe 

touch grass

1 hour ago, Poofanda said:

LOL

reading this line-by-line I’m not sure there is one true sentence in the entire post

1 hour ago, Poofanda said:

DF2DFhS.gif

2 hours ago, Poofanda said:

What are your thoughts on crypto

2 hours ago, Poofanda said:

you’re weird.

5 hours ago, gorast said:

What we look like right now:

3 hours ago, Poofanda said:

Let me get this straight: Mike "hates us" over stuff we allegedly said/did when Chester was still alive, yet we were consulted for archive material for both HT20 and Meteora20 and thanked in their respective album liner notes? The math ain't mathing, lmao.

Please show me the hurtful stuff we supposedly said about OML. I'll wait. Not all of us liked it, but I will happily dig up numerous examples of myself and other staff members coming to Chester/the band's defense in response to stuff other people said that was actually hurtful.

Let me guess, your entire belief that Chester got "sick of us" is based on this? Congratulations on not understanding how Twitter works just like every other person who's brought this up lately. That was Chester replying to someone else under one of our Tweets, whose account was deleted sometime between then and when Twitter became X. That's how any reply to a pre-X deleted account looks these days, which you would have figured out in about five seconds by scrolling through Chester's Replies tab and seeing the numerous other Tweets that appear to be replying to nobody. Not to mention any other time he replied to us has the "replying to LPLive" tag on it when that Tweet doesn't.

Yeah, Chester TOTALLY decided he hated us in May of 2017, then continued replying to, retweeting, and liking our posts throughout June and July. 🙄

The ambassadors program doesn't exist anymore, lmfao. Grey Daze used the ambassadors email list to try to rope people into doing promotion for them, but outside of that, the program has been completely nonexistent for years.

Hard to feel guilt when there's nothing to feel guilty about. 🤷‍♂️

...We didn't "leak" MIUAG. We released the live video for it. Because Mike literally CHOSE US TO BE THE ONES WHO RELEASED IT LMFAO. Yeah, sure sounds like a guy who's "unhappy" with us, huh? 😂

There isn't a day that goes by that people don't talk about Rob's absence. WTF are you even talking about?

If by "spewing hate" on Mike during his COVID streams, you mean "provided ongoing coverage of them and promoted all three Dropped Frames releases that came from them," you'd be correct. Sorry some of us don't like NFTs. Some My Chemical Romance fans don't like comic books. Some Offspring fans don't give a shit about microbiology. Some 30 Seconds to Mars fans don't care about Jared's movies. To any reasonable person (a.k.a. not you), that's fine.

You know nothing of our relationship with Mike and the LP team. That's generally how professionalism goes in the music business, everything's on a need-to-know basis. There's a lot of stuff we don't know because we don't need to know, and there's even more stuff that you don't know because you don't need to know (which is clearly for the best, as you've demonstrated about half a dozen times here that you can't behave rationally with the information you already DO have).

With all due respect, please go embarrass yourself somewhere else.

45 minutes ago, Astat said:

Let me get this straight: Mike "hates us" over stuff we allegedly said/did when Chester was still alive, yet we were consulted for archive material for both HT20 and Meteora20 and thanked in their respective album liner notes? The math ain't mathing, lmao.

Please show me the hurtful stuff we supposedly said about OML. I'll wait. Not all of us liked it, but I will happily dig up numerous examples of myself and other staff members coming to Chester/the band's defense in response to stuff other people said that was actually hurtful.

Let me guess, your entire belief that Chester got "sick of us" is based on this? Congratulations on not understanding how Twitter works just like every other person who's brought this up lately. That was Chester replying to someone else under one of our Tweets, whose account was deleted sometime between then and when Twitter became X. That's how any reply to a pre-X deleted account looks these days, which you would have figured out in about five seconds by scrolling through Chester's Replies tab and seeing the numerous other Tweets that appear to be replying to nobody. Not to mention any other time he replied to us has the "replying to LPLive" tag on it when that Tweet doesn't.

Yeah, Chester TOTALLY decided he hated us in May of 2017, then continued replying to, retweeting, and liking our posts throughout June and July. 🙄

The ambassadors program doesn't exist anymore, lmfao. Grey Daze used the ambassadors email list to try to rope people into doing promotion for them, but outside of that, the program has been completely nonexistent for years.

Hard to feel guilt when there's nothing to feel guilty about. 🤷‍♂️

...We didn't "leak" MIUAG. We released the live video for it. Because Mike literally CHOSE US TO BE THE ONES WHO RELEASED IT LMFAO. Yeah, sure sounds like a guy who's "unhappy" with us, huh? 😂

There isn't a day that goes by that people don't talk about Rob's absence. WTF are you even talking about?

If by "spewing hate" on Mike during his COVID streams, you mean "provided ongoing coverage of them and promoted all three Dropped Frames releases that came from them," you'd be correct. Sorry some of us don't like NFTs. Some My Chemical Romance fans don't like comic books. Some Offspring fans don't give a shit about microbiology. Some 30 Seconds to Mars fans don't care about Jared's movies. To any reasonable person (a.k.a. not you), that's fine.

You know nothing of our relationship with Mike and the LP team. That's generally how professionalism goes in the music business, everything's on a need-to-know basis. There's a lot of stuff we don't know because we don't need to know, and there's even more stuff that you don't know because you don't need to know (which is clearly for the best, as you've demonstrated about half a dozen times here that you can't behave rationally with the information you already DO have).

With all due respect, please go embarrass yourself somewhere else.

Damn.