Snax Live Guide

Should we add Snax to the LPLG?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should we add Snax to the LPLG?

• Yes
    • No

Ok, as ana has pointed out, LPLG has never added Snax Live Guide to the site, but I had an idea to do it for a long time.

The reason why I didn't do it, was that I didn't know that there was official website with all those dates listed.

There were also some other reasons b other staff members, but that's not so important, because I can do it all on my own.

The question is - should we add it or not?

As we have many other bands, such as Julien-K which has nothing to do with LP directly, I think that we might add Snax dates, cause Phoenix played on most of those shows, and this will fullfill the Linkin Park side projects pages.

So, feel free to reply here with your thoughts on this.

Don't just say Yes or No - please explain your decision.

I vote for Yes, because we have Fort Minor, we have Grey Daze dates, why not add Snax dates too. Each of these bands - FM, GD had only 1 member of LP, as Snax did too.

i think it should be added because its lp-related while julien-k isnt

Julien-K was added as a matter of preference. There are more than a few staff members who are fans.

As for a Snax live guide? Shouldn't take too long to create a page, but good luck filling in the missing information. I started to look into this years ago based on the stuff crewdy had on FTG but decided against it as it made little sense - there'd never be any updates to it and the time necessary to fill in all of the missing stuff wasn't justified.

Julien-K was added as a matter of preference. There are more than a few staff members who are fans.

As for a Snax live guide? Shouldn't take too long to create a page, but good luck filling in the missing information. I started to look into this years ago based on the stuff crewdy had on FTG but decided against it as it made little sense - there'd never be any updates to it and the time necessary to fill in all of the missing stuff wasn't justified.

Not only that since Ryan and Amir are so close to Chester and since Julien-K is the backing band for DBS, it makes perfect sense to put them here, especially since Chester joins them on stage alot.

Yes, why not? We have all of the other bands, why not one more. Plus, as they're aren't anymore shows being played, it should not be that hard to make it up and edit the page when needed.

I vote for Yes, because we have Fort Minor, we have Grey Daze dates, why not add Snax dates too. Each of these bands - FM, GD had only 1 member of LP, as Snax did too.

Plus, I have a few show notes to add to the Snax section :)

I'd say yes.

I think the relation to LP is out of question. Stop picking on Julien-K, they are part of our site. Period.

There was this discussion with Ana earlier in the submit show corrections thread.

No one said we will never add it, it was just scrambled for this version (back then it just made more sense to include that in the new version) of the site and for the fact that we have almost no info on the shows.

I know that it will be SergSlim who has to do all the work with editing ALL our pages. So if you are fine that dude, it shouldn't be a problem.

I'll say NO! Because it was a long time ago and now have not sense to work on it. My opinion, of course....

That it was so long ago makes even more sense to add it, the original site with the dates won't stay online forever, so the best is the collect all the info and get them together on this site here.

I'd say yes.

I think the relation to LP is out of question. Stop picking on Julien-K, they are part of our site. Period.

There was this discussion with Ana earlier in the submit show corrections thread.

No one said we will never add it, it was just scrambled for this version (back then it just made more sense to include that in the new version) of the site and for the fact that we have almost no info on the shows.

I know that it will be SergSlim who has to do all the work with editing ALL our pages. So if you are fine that dude, it shouldn't be a problem.

That it was so long ago makes even more sense to add it, the original site with the dates won't stay online forever, so the best is the collect all the info and get them together on this site here.

nice decision.

thanks.

I'd say yes too. It's a part if of the pre-band history and it would be sad to losse all the informations we have. I think it's good to collect them and to help that they won't get lost somewhere as AndOne said. Every live information about LP-related stuff we have should be archived on LPL imo. That's one reason for running the site isn't it?