New Tour Dates & DBS Song Release?

hahninator

According to this website here, Linkin Park will be playing two more shows than we initially thought this summer. The dates are listed below. It looks like the band is trying to make up for the canceled shows last fall. Four out of five cities have "rescheduled" (if you want to call it that) dates as of now, if this turns out to be real.

Thu 6-Aug CHINA Beijing Workers Stadium

Sat 15-Aug CHINA Shanghai Longhua Airport Field

Also, the site lists Dead By Sunrise as having a song on the Transformers 2 soundtrack.

10. “Crawl Back In” - Dead By Sunrise"

Edit: Also, this date is still rumored to be taking place in Perpignan, France on July 11. Can we get any confirmation on anything Adam?

Thoughts?

Edit: Also, this date is still rumored to be taking place in Perpignan, France on July 11. Can we get any confirmation on anything Adam?

It's an error because if you click on ">> Réservez vite !" you cannot see Linkin Park. And it's the Sonisphere Festival in Barcelona and not in Perpignan. Some French website say anything about LP. (They said the last year that LP comes to Lyon and Nimes and finally there was no show !)

Just now I asked Chester about Transformers 2 soundtrack

alexlp @ChesterBe DBS on Transformers soundtrack ? http://bit.ly/ThwFA

ChesterBe @alexlp no

:mellow:

He might not realize that the details have leaked about the soundtrack already and wanted it to be a surprise. Who knows..lol I want DBS early. :lol:

I hardly believe this website made this info up. It's easier to believe that Chester tries to hide it.

Or Warner put it on the soundtrack without his knowledge, lol.

But it's cool that it is a song we totally don't know.

I hardly believe this website made this info up. It's easier to believe that Chester tries to hide it.

Or Warner put it on the soundtrack without his knowledge, lol.

But it's cool that it is a song we totally don't know.

Don't think that just because it's on a official looking website that it's real. Back when Seed of Chucky was coming out I created a fake tracklisting for the soundtrack and it ended up on some pretty big sites.

Don't think that just because it's on a official looking website that it's real. Back when Seed of Chucky was coming out I created a fake tracklisting for the soundtrack and it ended up on some pretty big sites.

lolwtf? why would you do that?

I guess we will all find out once the soundtrack drops next month

LOL. Post of the day!

I was bored and people are dumb.

Hence why people think that the State of the Art song floating around is the official one. xD An entire section of DJ Lethal scratching isn't even on it.

Seed of Chucky...lol.

I'm not exactly sure how this song is ganna fit in the movie if it's true that the song will be in the movie. Listeneing to the songs they've played live so far, I'm not sure how the song will fit in a movie this intense.

Seed of Chucky...lol.

I'm not exactly sure how this song is ganna fit in the movie if it's true that the song will be in the movie. Listeneing to the songs they've played live so far, I'm not sure how the song will fit in a movie this intense.

New Divide won't fit in the movie either. Also Second To None definitely didn't fit in the first movie lol

Hi guys, I'm from Slovakia, and I found this article on our music server. But in my opinion, it's only fake! I'm sure that Dead by Sunrise WON'T BE on TF2 soundtrack. I read a few articles about Transformers 2 soundtrack, and they were saying that any other artists will be on it but they aren't listed in this one. And what about tour dates? This is more real, but until it be confirmed that on lp.com, it's only another rumour.