Already Over Sessions: London (Episode 3)

LPLStaff

Episode 3 is out and features another Linkin Park song!

CREDITS:
Vocals: Nørskov
Lead Guitar: Paul Davids
Rhythm Guitar: Diego Riera
Keyboard/BVS: Charles Berthoud
Bass/BVS: Ellie Dixon
Drums: Sam Arrow

Studio: Metropolis Studios, London

Engineer: Paul Norris

Directed By: Nick Suchak
DOP: Jed Darlington-Roberts
Camera-Op: Rhys Taylor

The second one in LA was kinda meh for me, so I wasn’t expecting a whole lot for this one but I was pleasantly surprised by the vocal harmonies in both songs (especially how Castle of Glass is a song where the harmonies shine). 
The last time I can remember Mike/LP doing multiple small scale performances of one song was Heavy in 2017, so I’m really hoping that more performances builds up to more releases. 

The first two sessions were great, this was… different

Although Mike has just proven beyond any shadow of a doubt, that he can carry LP - the way he held Chester’s chorus to such a high standard was amazing

Video (i dont know if song) was taken in different takes. in Already Over you can see mike guitar switching sides througout the video

Still, glad hes doing these! super cool to see him jamming with all these musicians.

1 hour ago, Cesar656 said:

Video (i dont know if song) was taken in different takes. in Already Over you can see mike guitar switching sides througout the video

Still, glad hes doing these! super cool to see him jamming with all these musicians.

i would blindly guess all of the Sessions were made with different takes.

Edited by vinifeijo

just watching right now

the sound quality of this session is fantastic.. Mike needs to go back on tour, he could take the best of the guys from the sessiosn and create an amazing band.

the black girl voice is like freaking annoying, probably she could only sound good as a backup singer.

9 hours ago, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

just watching right now

the sound quality of this session is fantastic.. Mike needs to go back on tour, he could take the best of the guys from the sessiosn and create an amazing band.

the black girl voice is like freaking annoying, probably she could only sound good as a backup singer.

i regreat my comment that girl killed it on COG....... damn what a fantastic live version holy shit

whats wrong with you mike? i cant wait to catch you on tour!

after Chester died my will to go to live shows died too now that i think about it after Chester passed its been almost 7 years and i have only seen like 3 bands and i didnt realy enjoy them.

probably if i see mike something will spark on me again.

It would be nice to see some other songs played in these sessions besides Already Over, but the point is the Already Over Sessions.

What could solve this is... some...live...concerts....

I didn't expect him to pull out COG for these sessions, that was really nice. It's also one of the best LP songs for other singers imo with the great harmony parts and the fact it has both a folky but also alternative vibe

Now I wanna hear some other melodic LP stuff in these like Roads Untraveled, or even some deeper cuts like Until it breaks (the outro/3 band terror part would be awesome with new voices), In Between or maybe No Roads Left with Mike and new harmony parts