Already Over - Stems

martinez

On his official website, Mike wrote a message where he sums up about what happened this year along with that he shared a download link to Already Over stems.

The "Already Over - Stems (150 BPM).zip" package comes with 19 tracks in Hi-Res lossless quality. Click Here to download the stems. Also, you can read Mike's whole message here.

13 hours ago, thigolpbr said:

Mike could release an official stems of the LP as well.

Isn't the usual excuse "Hey if enough people want this then maybe I could put it out there"? Like how on HT20/M20 they didn't release the instrumentals? LT/THP and OML (only instrumentals but they were leaked) were the exception, for some reason, I wonder what's the big deal about not releasing them.

Edited by RentEznor

3 hours ago, RentEznor said:

Isn't the usual excuse "Hey if enough people want this then maybe I could put it out there"? Like how on HT20/M20 they didn't release the instrumentals? LT/THP and OML (only instrumentals but they were leaked) were the exception, for some reason, I wonder what's the big deal about not releasing them.

I think people will ask him to release something from the LP.
maybe he wouldn't go that deep, but maybe something from the meteora
maybe the LOST stems.

As you said, if a large number of people ask, maybe he will grant it to the fans.

Mike can't just post LP stems for free. He's not the only writer on most of those tracks, and Warner would have to give approval.

Also, Mike didn't say "If enough people want it, maybe I could put it out there". He said he wouldn't mind it being out, but it's Warner that would need to see the demand for it in order for it to be released.

On 12/28/2023 at 3:57 PM, RentEznor said:

I wonder what's the big deal about not releasing them.

Yeah not releasing official Instrumental Versions of HT and MT during their 20th anniversary on streaming or in the Super Deluxe Box seems like a weird missed opportunity.

In terms of the Linkin Park songs, I would want multitracks/stems of the songs we don't have multitracks/stems for.

I'm mainly talking about these songs:

• "With You" (we have the concert stems for this song, but they are not the full stems)
  • "Points Of Authority" (we have the concert stems for this song, but they are not the full stems)
  • "Cure for the Itch" (the stems that exist are fanmade, iirc)
  • "A Place for My Head" (I'm honestly shocked that the stems for this song haven't leaked yet, considering how much of a fan favorite this song is)
  • "Don't Stay"
  • "Lying from You" (we do have stems of this song, but the vocals that is a part of the stems don't include the bridge screams from Chester)
  • "Hit the Floor"
  • "Easier to Run"
  • "Faint" (we have the concert stems for this song, but they are not the full stems)
  • "Figure.09"
  • "From the Inside" (Again, I'm shocked that the stems for this song haven't leaked yet, but in this case, it's considering the fact that the song was released as a single)
  • perhaps "Session" (I don't think that would be done, considering it's an instrumental, but, then again, we have some of the concert stems for "Tinfoil", so, who knows)
  • perhaps "Wake" (again, I don't think that would be done, but, then again, who knows)
  • "Hands Held High" (we have the some of the multitracks for this song, but they are not the full multitracks)
  • "No More Sorrow" (we have the some of the multitracks for this song, but they are not the full multitracks)
  • "Valentine's Day"
  • "In Between" (we have the acapella, but that's currently the only multitrack that we have of the multitracks)
  • "In Pieces"
  • "The Little Things Give You Away"

As for the other songs from Living Thing and The Hunting Party that we don't the full stems for or stems at all, I honestly don't really care for those, but would still be cool to get those, too.

Edited by NJPLP

On 12/29/2023 at 12:44 AM, Justin said:

Also, Mike didn't say "If enough people want it, maybe I could put it out there". He said he wouldn't mind it being out, but it's Warner that would need to see the demand for it in order for it to be released.

I swear he did say something similar to what I said w/ the context of the label also agreeing to putting it out there. For damn sure the label still has the ultimate control on the bigger releases, I assume.