Chicago 2001 video on YouTube

xxHybridXeroxx

3 hours ago, HT_lash said:

My God, this is wonderful!!
The old LP shows are the best!

Will we be able to download the original files later?
I hope so.

Not sure about a download… I’ve talked with him before & he said he doesn’t want to share original files at this time. At least it’s on YouTube… 

On 6/29/2023 at 5:08 PM, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

Holy fuck

That's badass, looks like something straight out from Frat Party

I've been listening the whole HT Tour 2000-02 this year, and dude, I fucking love when they start to banter and giving the f-bombs between songs, specially with the Ozzfest crowds. Gotta love their attitude back then. 

1 hour ago, PartOfMe said:

i would love to know the setlists from the time when the band was called Hybrid theory 

Same. I would also like to know what the setlists were from the time when they were called Xero, too.

On 6/30/2023 at 9:28 PM, PartOfMe said:

i would love to know the setlists from the time when the band was called Hybrid theory 

On 6/30/2023 at 11:24 PM, NJPLP said:

Same. I would also like to know what the setlists were from the time when they were called Xero, too.

Since Mike has Xero live footage, he probably has HT band live footage too, etc. So, it's realistic that that information (not the recordings) can be given to us one day. Mike has been nothing but extraordinarily kind to us (and all fansites) over time. 

14 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

Since Mike has Xero live footage, he probably has HT band live footage too, etc. So, it's realistic that that information (not the recordings) can be given to us one day. Mike has been nothing but extraordinarily kind to us (and all fansites) over time.

Chances are that the HT footage/performance is bad, judging by what Jeff Blue shared about those. It was a missed opportunity to get a recording out during HT20. Maybe one day.

2 hours ago, lpfan12 said:

one day doesn't mean tomorrow . will be forever ages unless he desides to release it

I'm pretty sure they are talking about the Chicago 2001 video, not the Xero and Hybrid Theory (band) shows.

• 2 weeks later...