Exclusive Media from Marbles App: "Healing Foot" (Unreleased Meteora Song)

LPLStaff

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, STRANGELOVE92 said:

I am happy to have these songs now that Chester is gone, it's something new/old from an era we love. My comment about these demos being possibly included on the album was to point out the quality of the tracks, I love M as it is too ;) 

TBF, one more song wouldn't have hurt the album. Both HT and M are pretty short, so adding one more "firecracker" to it wouldn't have been the worst thing.

Just now, Trumtram said:

TBF, one more song wouldn't have hurt the album. Both HT and M are pretty short, so adding one more "firecracker" to it wouldn't have been the worst thing.

yeah,, I get why stuff like Lost was not included, or FM, but adding MTV wouldn't have hurt, yeah. Like adding too similar songs (FM and Lost with Numb and Figure 09 and HTF already there) would have weightedb th album, but one more song with a different vibe like MTV ? Yeah  

• LPLStaff changed the title to Exclusive Media from Marbles App: "Healing Foot" (Unreleased Meteora Song)

Updated the thread. Thanks martinez. Need to make you a mod so you can quickly edit stuff.

The Numb clip isn't from Numb, there is no making of footage for that song that we know of, at least that has been released publicly. They didn't need to label it that, honestly/

On 3/28/2023 at 12:21 PM, r0ked said:

did somebody download all those bits of trivia about the songs? some of it was new to me at leastbz2qsm.png

This is word-for-word from the Meteora booklet, for the record. The rest of the trivia is probably the same.

It's really weird to me that this song was released through this German-exclusive app. I know LP has a strong European following, but this isn't even all of Europe, it's just Germany, right? Very nice surprise to hear that it has vocals, though. Makes me wonder if there are going to be any instrumental tracks at all...

Maybe Wesside and Resolution are instrumentals since they are last on the tracklist. And Massive + A6 also have vocals.

Not too surprising about Germany - they have done exclusive things there before... Berlin got a club show in 2012 as an exclusive intimate performance, there was a THP exclusive exhibit or store (forgot which it was) there in fall 2014, they filmed the Samsung 2014 show in Berlin, etc.