Exclusive Media from Marbles App: "Healing Foot" (Unreleased Meteora Song)

LPLStaff

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, STRANGELOVE92 said:

Yeah, the version we got could have never been on HT, I love to have it but I think we can all agree it’s vastly inferior to anything on HT

We could hope that Jeff blue will release it someday  

1 - Change the title of this topic, becaues it make people totally wrong by suggesting that HF is "Out Now" - where? Well that's the point you can add here the answer "nowhere" and you will be almost 100% correct, it's the same case like when someone beat the 8-bit rebellion game and have access to Blackbirds song, do you can say that the song is out then? No, you can at least say it leak it.

2 - the wrong words in Mike's message "You've done it! You've found all of the marbles. As a thank you, we wanted to give you one of the "Lost Demos"  - this also suggest wrong that maybe they send a hq audio with option to download, which is untrue and Mike in the message didn't said like that, he said "...we wanted to give you the chance to listent to one of the "Lost Demos"...", in general the whole file was available for streaming only and that was the whole song with a message from Mike, which the totall length of it is 4:30. Here's the whole Mike's message with audio:

"Hey, it's Mike You've done it! You've found all of the marbles. As a thank you, we wanted to give you the chance to listent to one of the "Lost Demos" from the Meteora 20th anniversary release before it comes out on April 7th, so here we go. This one is a highly anticipated track that was identified as the fan community years ago because it was in the Making Of content for Meteora and all the fans said, "Wait a minute, that's a track that is not on the album, what is that? Rob's playing drums on this thing we haven't heard." The demo never got an official name, it just had a demo name which was "Healing Foot" so you are in the rare and exclusive group that get to hear it - so here you go, "Healing Foot"!"

3 - change the name of this topic to "Exclusive Linkin Park Media as a reward of the Marbles App" or something like that and then after that you can add to the main post the rest of the rewards from this app that was unclocked, which are:

LIVE IN SEOUL 2003 CLIP: LYING FROM YOU

LIVE IN SEOUL 2003 CLIP: FROM THE INSIDE

LIVE IN MANILA 2004 CLIP: BREAKING THE HABIT

LIVE IN SEOUL 2003 CLIP: NUMB

LIVE IN SEOUL 2003 CLIP: FAINT

LIVE IN SEOUL 2003 CLIP: SOMEWHERE I BELONG

----------------------------------------

MAKING OF CLIP: HEALING FOOT

MAKING OF CLIP: LYING FROM YOU MARBLE

MAKING OF CLIP: FROM THE INSIDE MARBLE

MAKING OF CLIP: NUMB MARBLE

MAKING OF CLIP: BREAKING THE HABIT MARBLE

---------------------------------------

Marbles promo video

Edited by martinez

6 hours ago, STRANGELOVE92 said:

I am blown away by the level of completion of these “demos”. Like, we are not talking about asbestos or Too Legit or Pictureboard, these are almost done songs, Lost is a song that almost made the cut, FM is 90% done (Mike’s words), MTV the same, and Healing Foot is very raw and quite formulaic but not that far from being a song that could have been on the record… wow 

This is how I feel exactly. I kept waiting for an instrumental verse or bridge with Healing Foot, and the vocals just kept coming. Unreal. It will be incredible if another lost demo features "complete" vocals. 

19 minutes ago, martinez said:

1 - Change the title of this topic, becaues it make people totally wrong by suggesting that HF is "Out Now" - where? Well that's the point you can add here the answer "nowhere" and you will be almost 100% correct, it's the same case like when someone beat the 8-bit rebellion game and have access to Blackbirds song, do you can say that the song is out then? No, you can at least say it leak it.

2 - the wrong words in Mike's message "You've done it! You've found all of the marbles. As a thank you, we wanted to give you one of the "Lost Demos"  - this also suggest wrong that maybe they send a hq audio with option to download, which is untrue and Mike in the message didn't said like that, he said "...we wanted to give you the chance to listent to one of the "Lost Demos"...", in general the whole file was available for streaming only and that was the whole song with a message from Mike, which the totall length of it is 4:30. Here's the whole Mike's message with audio:

"Hey, it's Mike You've done it! You've found all of the marbles. As a thank you, we wanted to give you the chance to listent to one of the "Lost Demos" from the Meteora 20th anniversary release before it comes out on April 7th, so here we go. This one is a highly anticipated track that was identified as the fan community years ago because it was in the Making Of content for Meteora and all the fans said, "Wait a minute, that's a track that is not on the album, what is that? Rob's playing drums on this thing we haven't heard." The demo never got an official name, it just had a demo name which was "Healing Foot" so you are in the rare and exclusive group that get to hear it - so here you go, "Healing Foot"!"

3 - change the name of this topic to "Exclusive Linkin Park Media as a reward of the Marbles App" or something like that and then after that you can add to the main post the rest of the rewards from this app that was unclocked, which are:

WTF? why the Just Drag it Out clip titled "Making of Numb"? also on the LFY there's nothing about LFY.. lol.

34 minutes ago, YRQRM0 said:

This is how I feel exactly. I kept waiting for an instrumental verse or bridge with Healing Foot, and the vocals just kept coming. Unreal. It will be incredible if another lost demo features "complete" vocals. 

Yeah 5 songs with vocals would be mind blowing 

4 minutes ago, bloodbath said:

What a band of fucking trolls. The Making of Healing Foot is the same cut that has been shared by fans for decades 😆

People who playing the game unlocked that video snippet before the whole song, which was meant to be an hint/confirmation that the song with Rob solo drum is called like that.

1 hour ago, martinez said:

---------------------------------------

Marbles promo video

Any clip for show in Philly 03' and Denver 04" ?

Actually blown away by “Just drag it out, remember “ being a Numb demo

Amazed they didn’t put it on the demo CD, seeing as we already have demos of songs they’re giving us new demos of and have never given us a Numb demo (or Don’t Stay, or Nobody’s Listening)

47 minutes ago, linkindan said:

Actually blown away by “Just drag it out, remember “ being a Numb demo

Amazed they didn’t put it on the demo CD, seeing as we already have demos of songs they’re giving us new demos of and have never given us a Numb demo (or Don’t Stay, or Nobody’s Listening)

I don't think it is, I think it's just a title. Especially considering the "Lying From You" clip was pretty much just Mike and Joe talking about CD turntables. Probably just a random clip from the Making of Meteora DVD.

3 hours ago, martinez said:

I hope at least Denver has a little more bass to offer...the Blood, Anger, Suffering outro transition has to fire me out of my chair, but I think the sound just got passed through. 😂

13 minutes ago, leftshoe18 said:

I wonder if this is part of the reason they brought 15 songs for mixing. If Somewhere I Belong or From The Inside wasn't able to be finished would they have just used one of the others?

At this point the demos are so good that Meteora could have been 17 tracks…blown away 

Imagine Meteora tracklist with the 4 songs we have (pretending for a moment that Fighting myself was finished in 2003): 

Foreword

DS 

SIB 

FM 

LFY 

HTF 

ETR 

MTV 

Faint 

Lost 

Figure 09 

BTH 

Healing Foot (renamed) 

FTI 

Nobody’s 

Session 

Numb 

Perhaps I'm a bit of a downer, but I like the album as we got it in 03. Lesser tracks means not only that people would have tended to get bored by the 16th song (remember, downloading stuff and making your own playlist was already a big thing in 2003), songs would have less time to shine on their own, comparisons would arise and those new tracks wouldn't be so beloved as they are right now. Being in the vault for two decades makes them very desirable.

42 minutes ago, bloodbath said:

Perhaps I'm a bit of a downer, but I like the album as we got it in 03. Lesser tracks means not only that people would have tended to get bored by the 16th song (remember, downloading stuff and making your own playlist was already a big thing in 2003), songs would have less time to shine on their own, comparisons would arise and those new tracks wouldn't be so beloved as they are right now. Being in the vault for two decades makes them very desirable.

Exactly. I really struggle w/ long albums today. It's amazing that they had so many tracks and I'm glad we got them, but cutting them was the right decision (or at least, aiming for a shorter album, even if I would exchange a track for MTV).