LPLStaff

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

Yes, Lost will be released on February 1 (Wednesday) at 11pm. 

But something tells me that the the countdown website (Meteora|20) will be available on January 31 at 11pm.

Note: the countdown is different, depending on the timezone you're living in.

That's my birthday 😲😲😲

Besides each own personal age and connections with the band, I get why the Meteora era is more appreciated than HT. This is my theory (pun intended)

When HT came out and exploded, LP for general audiences were another one nu metal band, one of the best sellers, for sure, but their image and music were very alignated with the scene. Moreover the band was present in all of the cultural highlights of that movement: Ozzfest, Family values... Not to mention touring and supporting bands like Korn. 

The Meteora era was the one when they really started to become a unique entity. Not just because the Nu metal was falling apart, but because their "urban" image that the mainstream audience has always attributed to the band, was developed during this 03/04 seasons. And for many that was their pike before "disappearing" and return as a very different band that many have outgrown.

In fact, when LP announced their last European tour in 2017, many people on Social Media jokingly said "LP in my country? That's so 04". That's why I also believe that the rest of the boxes won't be so successful

PS: Except for the OML, watching the "THIRD TO LAST SHOW BEFORE CHESTER'S PASSING" will be so tempting for many...

58 minutes ago, IWillWalkAway said:

I didn’t realize at the time, you had wrote the same comment above mine lol. Was replying to an earlier comment.

Oh, sorry then) I already seem to be paranoid that my messages are being copied hah

3 hours ago, LPxDBZ said:

I'm not sure if MtM really has an equivalent considering how many songs that were finalized or nearly finalized have already been released. We know 17 songs were considered for MtM, leaving 5 cut from the album, but it's either possible we've heard all of them OR there's 1 left unreleased. No Roads Left, Blackbirds, Across the Line, What We Don't Know, are 4 of 5. The fifth could be Pretend to Be, Chance of Rain, Not Alone, or Ammosick/The Last Line. 

Grecian was never finished, and they stopped working on it in favor of QWERTY. Fire in the City got scrapped and some of it was reused to create Given Up. That leaves Chester's version of No Roads Left as one of the only unreleased songs with vocals left that we know of for a potential MtM20. 

And little things give you away with mike 

2 hours ago, Hybrider said:

29jan2023.jpg

I know in my previous post about stating that these pictures will be used for Lost (Official Audio). But I have another theory: these pictures might be the Official M20thAE Trailer.

@NJPLP I can't call the number, it says busy every-time.

Edited by AJ93

32 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

I know in my previous post about stating that these pictures will be used for Lost (Official Audio). But I have another theory: these pictures might be the Official M20thAE Trailer.

@NJPLP I can't call the number, it says busy every-time.

Weird. It was working for me earlier. Maybe you can wait before calling it again later.

Edited by NJPLP

28 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

According to the LPCatalog, it says "001 917 730 3735 // "Technical Break"

It works again. You can record it now.

10 minutes ago, arcyy57 said:

What did it say though? Kinda interested 

The voicemail said: ““From the Inside” started with an idea that Phoenix had on guitar. He wanted to do a song in 6 to 8 really badly and he put it together in a way that was obviously going to work for us.”

Edited by NJPLP

11 hours ago, NJPLP said:

The voicemail said: ““From the Inside” started with an idea that Phoenix had on guitar. He wanted to do a song in 6 to 8 really badly and he put it together in a way that was obviously going to work for us.”

Thank you @NJPLP. leave it to me

11 hours ago, NJPLP said:

11 hours ago, AJ93 said:

Thank you @NJPLP. leave it to me

@arcyy57

Here's the link to download Meteora|20 Voicemail #5 - From The Inside Info and the pictures

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/kf4dkhw2kuy5y/LP+Meteora20th+Voicemail+and+Pictures

On 1/28/2023 at 7:30 PM, AJ93 said:

These pictures will be used for Lost (Official Audio) via YouTube, just like they used the the HT pictures for She Couldn't (Official Audio) via YT.

@yagamilight207Here's the link to download all the voicemails (#1-#4) and the lpcatalog pictures (#1-#4).

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/kf4dkhw2kuy5y/LP+Meteora20th+Voicemail+and+Pictures

Once I record FromTheInside and BreakingTheHabit voicemails, along with the remaining pictures, I'll re-upload all the files and provide the download link.

Thanks! will be waiting for the voicemails as well!