Linkin Park Planning "Exciting Things" for 2023 - Meteora 20th Celebration

LPLStaff

9 minutes ago, xeroboi said:

Wonder how many songs will have vocals?

I think they are very few but lets hope I'm wrong

Something that I've often thought without any answer is if all the instrumentals shared through LPU in the past years have sometimes been shared isolating the vocals for them or not

Edited by DavideLP

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DavideLP said:

I think they are very few but lets hope I'm wrong

Guys, let's not overthink too much about how many finalized songs, demos, instrumentals, and vocals. Let's take it slow. Let's wait and see the announcement from either MS or LP via IG, YouTube, Twitter, Discord, FaceBook.  

2 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

Guys, let's not overthink too much about how many finalized songs, demos, instrumentals, and vocals. Let's take it slow. Let's wait and see the announcement from either MS or LP via IG, YouTube, Twitter, Discord, FaceBook.  

In fact I agree with you

2 hours ago, DavideLP said:

In fact I agree with you

:) thanks @DavideLP

Let's talk about how Meteora album and its tracks are sequel to HT album and tracks (I count EPs, Forgotten Tracks, Demos, and Rarities). Something to ease our mind until the official announcement from LP.

I remember how Mike Shinoda mentioned "Numb" would have not be written if it wasn't for Pushing Me Away. So "Numb" is a sequel to "Pushing Me Away".

There are some tracks from Meteora that can be a sequel to some HT tracks. Like:

One Step Closer > Don't Stay

Pushing Me Away > Numb

Cure For The Itch > Session

Step Up > Nobody's Listening

Do you guys have any opinion on which Meteora tracks that you believe are sequel to some HT tracks?

49 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

Do you guys have any opinion on which Meteora tracks that you believe are sequel to some HT tracks?

Good idea) I think this list is already completed, but as a simple analogy I will take: With You > Lying from You

Edited by EnhanX

7 minutes ago, xeroboi said:

Hope that tracklist is true wanna hear what the easier to run demo sound like 

Not only do I want to hear that, but I also want to hear Fighting Myself, More The Victim, Massive, Healing Foot, A6 (Meteora|20 Demo), Cuidado ("Lying From You" Demo), Husky ("Hit The Floor" Demo), Faint (Meteora|20 Demo), Plaster II / Plaster 2 ("Figure.09" Demo), Shifter ("From The Inside" Demo), Wesside, and Resolution.

Edited by NJPLP

1 hour ago, AJ93 said:

10 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

Not only do I want to hear that, but I also want to hear Fighting Myself, More The Victim, Massive, Healing Foot, A6 (Meteora|20 Demo), Cuidado ("Lying From You" Demo), Husky ("Hit The Floor" Demo), Faint (Meteora|20 Demo), Plaster II / Plaster 2 ("Figure.09" Demo), Shifter ("From The Inside" Demo), Wesside, and Resolution.

@NJPLP Let's not overthink too much on the M20.

1 hour ago, AJ93 said:

Let's talk about how Meteora album and its tracks are sequel to HT album and tracks (I count EPs, Forgotten Tracks, Demos, and Rarities). Something to ease our mind until the official announcement from LP.

I remember how Mike Shinoda mentioned "Numb" would have not be written if it wasn't for Pushing Me Away. So "Numb" is a sequel to "Pushing Me Away".

There are some tracks from Meteora that can be a sequel to some HT tracks. Like:

Pushing Me Away > Numb

anything else on your opinion about Meteora track sequels to HT tracks?

Edited by AJ93

Just now, xeroboi said:

Easier to run and crawling 

you mean Crawling > Easier To Run

the ">" means sequel

Ok, that kinda like its strongly connected. Remember, I also count eps, demos, rarities, and forgotten demos.

Another one I considered is Carousel > Figure.09

1 hour ago, AJ93 said:

Pushing Me Away > Numb

this!!!

I think easier to run is someway brother of crawling too

so Lost [2002 mix] will be for lpu only? or it will be released as a surprise. Also I have right about Nottingham that it could not be included as an audio only.

And BTW LIT full 17-track concert.

Edited by martinez

14 minutes ago, felipeintheend said:

Its OUT. If you dont want to check just dont click lol

LINK

Holy Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt!!!!! the design album for Meteora 20th Anniversary Edition is so fucking awesome! I can't wait to see the good old or unused artwork of Meteora 20th Anniversary edition Book.

1 minute ago, DavideLP said:

The "2.0" on the title of LPU Rarities what does it mean? I don't wanna be too much optimistic but what if some of that already known rare songs will contain this time also vocals? 🥺

Actually, its LPU 2.0, including the live track. and the LPU Rarities is actually the Meteora demos like Halo, Pepper, Program, Soundtrack, and list goes on.

Just now, xeroboi said:

When is lost gonna be out

it could be tomorrow, weekend, or the first week of february. let's just wait and see the announcement from MS and Linkin Park via YouTube, IG, Twitter, Discord, and whatever the social media you focus on

4 minutes ago, AJ93 said:

it could be tomorrow, weekend, or the first week of february. let's just wait and see the announcement from MS and Linkin Park via YouTube, IG, Twitter, Discord, and whatever the social media you focus on

Why not today