LPLStaff

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, NJPLP said:

The 29th is a Sunday. I don't think the band would announce on a Sunday.

Yeah, that´s one thing that doesn´t convince me that´s a date. It was just the first thing that came to mind. But what could it be? Another phone number (doubt it), just a random number to throw us of?

3 hours ago, EnhanX said:

🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, jopevc said:

Yeah, that´s one thing that doesn´t convince me that´s a date. It was just the first thing that came to mind. But what could it be? Another phone number (doubt it), just a random number to throw us of?

I tried calling "000296+04*" (The "+" is "0" on a phone) and got a voicemail saying "if you are in an emergency, call 991". After heard that, I stopped the call.

13 minutes ago, EnhanX said:

Ok, but what about these numbers? https://drive.google.com/file/d/15tLBPP33r6Ym0jYfEFV1zKz2g3jU3fbM/view?usp=sharing

+ I think Xs in the right-top corner of the image have some purpose

That number is "1 (223) 548-7210. When I called, I got a voicemail saying something about Verizon Wireless (Probably to tell me that the number is not available, like other have said the number is unavailable).

As for the X's in the top right corner, I have no idea what those are for. Who knows in terms of that.

Edited by NJPLP

I think that in our situation, nothing more can be done. We have "1 - v" which looks like a formula, but we don't know the variable. HSM could refer to "hardware security module" (?). Today's update brought us a number and nothing else, so we are waiting for a new update.

I guess we're overthinking the mystery of the numbers right now. Seems like the banner will be updated every day or so, revealing bit by bit.

What seemed odd to me is the font of the new numbers at the top on the LPCatalog banner. It's a very basic font, like arial or helvetica. Something very recurrent on fan-made edits. It doesn't match with the font of the numbers on the left.

BUT the HT20 typography was a very basic one, and really looks like a condensed helvetica.

Well, here i'm overthinking once again.

2 minutes ago, vinifeijo said:

I guess we're overthinking the mystery of the numbers right now. Seems like the banner will be updated every day or so, revealing bit by bit.

I agree with that theory. I think part of the "mistery" was "solved" today and tomorrow we will have new things, like the banner being updated

3 hours ago, jopevc said:

the first thing that came up to mind was it could be a date, like 29th at 6:04

Nah, It wouldn't work. I mean outside of US, we use day/month/year.

But in US, you use month/day/year. I think it would be February 9th (Thursday) at 6:40 am/pm or 6:04am/pm

Alright guys. I made another research (comparision of original and 20th anniversary singles release dates):

Hybrid Theory (Original Album Singles) Release Date:

-One Step Closer: August 29, 2000 (Tuesday)

-Crawling: March 1, 2001 (Thursday)

-Papercut: June 18, 2001 (Monday)

-In The End: October 9, 2001 (Tuesday)

Hybrid Theory (20th Anniversary Edition Album Singles) Release Date:

-She Couldn’t: August 13, 2020 (Thursday)

-In The End (Demo): October 1st, 2020 (Thursday)

------------------------------------------------

Meteora (Original Album Singles) Release Date:

-Somewhere I Belong: February 24, 2003 (Monday)

-Faint: June 9, 2003 (Monday)

-Numb: September 8, 2003 (Monday)

-From The Inside: January 12, 2004 (Monday)

-Breaking The Habit: June 14, 2004 (Monday)

Meteora (20th Anniversary Album Single) Release Date:

Forgotten Track:

-January 30, 2023 (Monday)

OR

-February 13, 2023 (Monday)

OR

-February 20, 2023 (Monday)

Note: This 20th Anniversary Single release date is just my theory, not official.

What do you see? and What's your reaction?

1 hour ago, AJ93 said:

Alright guys. I made another research (comparision of original and 20th anniversary singles release dates):

Hybrid Theory (Original Album Singles) Release Date:

-One Step Closer: August 29, 2000 (Tuesday)

-Crawling: March 1, 2001 (Thursday)

-Papercut: June 18, 2001 (Monday)

-In The End: October 9, 2001 (Tuesday)

Hybrid Theory (20th Anniversary Edition Album Singles) Release Date:

-She Couldn’t: August 13, 2020 (Thursday)

Meteora (Original Album Singles) Release Date:

-Somewhere I Belong: February 24, 2003 (Monday)

-Faint: June 9, 2003 (Monday)

-Numb: September 8, 2003 (Monday)

-From The Inside: January 12, 2004 (Monday)

-Breaking The Habit: June 14, 2004 (Monday)

Meteora (20th Anniversary Album Single) Release Date:

Forgotten Track:

-January 30, 2023 (Monday)

OR

-February 13, 2023 (Monday)

OR

-February 20, 2023 (Monday)

Note: This 20th Anniversary Single release date is just my theory, not official.

What do you see? and What's your reaction?

You forgot about "In The End (Demo)". It was released as a single on October 1st, 2020, which was also a Thursday. 

52 minutes ago, xeroboi said:

Hope that figure.09 demo is the one with mike singing instead of rapping 

Plaster II / Plaster 2 (Figure.09 Demo) is most likely the singing verses version. As for if it is Mike or Chester that is singing the verses, I don't know.

I’ve come to a bit a conclusion that if we’re getting the first song this month like everyone thinks, I’m thinking the first track “Lost” is dropping as a single either the 26th (Thursday, tomorrow), 27th (Friday), or 30th (Monday). That’s my last theory until something gets revealed.

1 minute ago, IWillWalkAway said:

I’ve come to a bit a conclusion that if we’re getting the first song this month like everyone thinks, I’m thinking the first track “Lost” is dropping as a single either the 26th (Thursday, tomorrow), 27th (Friday), or 30th (Monday). That’s my last theory until something gets revealed.

Let's hope it's sooner rather than later.

2 minutes ago, IWillWalkAway said:

if you read my post about comparision singles, then we may have similar theory. but I always wondered: why did they release all the meteora singles on mondays?

2 minutes ago, IWillWalkAway said:

I thought of something. What if the image at LPCatalog keeps updating and by tomorrow or in the upcoming days, it starts to reveal a link to the new song or the released date of the song? Just like LP did with HT20, their website updated every day with new information until the reveal date