Happy Mothers Day!

Legend

You can all tell your mothers that you got them a glimpse of LPL4 for mothers day. lolwut?

Posted Image

-Legend

Also: Happy Birthday to Yugialex today! He's turning 16 so here's his big shoutout.

Nah that's just a remix of what someone could make out from the given clip.

Yo Mark, if the song leaks, will you make a newspost for it? I doubt it will but you never know.

Songs almost ALWAYS leak before their release date. What I've done was out a day before its release, MTM was out 10 days before it was supposed to be. I'd be surprised if we don't get it sometime this week.

Yeah I remember both leaks (MTM was the day after seeing them at Astoria, coincidentially following the TRT leak after Fort Minor Mean Fiddler gig), but as this seems to purely be a digital release I have doubts. WID was a radio-play leak and MTM was leaked from a magazine reviewer if I'm not mistaken. So yeah, now it's mentioned it's just as likely.

Anyone know of a hard copy of New Divide to me made available?

Totally random but isn't Julien-K playing their first show rite now? Lmao and also I love how I actually almost bought that pimp cup in chester's pic a few months ago.

Edited by LPPRJKT4

hey people go to this youtube link...they say its new divide..just an instrumental and it actually has a similar feel to it as the one in the trailer..but like it sunfinished. still cool tho

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOxGI7BNShc

As creator of that track, i can easely say its all made up by me.

I don't know why this guy stole my remake and made a mysterious video out of it trying to fool people, as seen in the comments.

anyway, this is the latest version of my remix of it, including live guitars and fixed chorus.

Edited by XefuzioNr

linkin park will premiere there new song on kroq show kevin and bean @5pm

Please keep posts to their appropriate threads. If you wanted to submit this info as news, it should have been done so in the 'Got News' forum. As a staff member has already submitted this news to the Newswire, there's no need for that at this point.