Notes from the Band 2022

Stranger

well mike said "No new songs, no albums or reinion"

I hope these updates are for sharing old songs, old shows, that would be awesome.
well, we already had an official signal about mesal updates, I hope it's something like that, that we can remember the old shows from the hybrid, meteora, etc...

13 minutes ago, Hybridtheory said:

I hope these updates are for sharing old songs, old shows, that would be awesome.
well, we already had an official signal about mesal updates, I hope it's something like that, that we can remember the old shows from the hybrid, meteora, etc...

That would be gold too, I really hope so. And maybe in the future who knows 

14 minutes ago, Hybridtheory said:

That would be really cool if they do that!

Edited by NJPLP

21 minutes ago, Hybridtheory said:

Mike never said “no reunion” or albums, just no plans at this point of talking.

This is just taking things way out of context.

3 hours ago, NJPLP said:

That would be really cool if they do that!

if they want to release the summer sonic 06 show, that's ok, we accept it 😅

3 hours ago, STRANGELOVE92 said:

That would be gold too, I really hope so. And maybe in the future who knows 

🤞

2 hours ago, GreyFox-AFCA said:

Mike never said “no reunion” or albums, just no plans at this point of talking.

This is just taking things way out of context.

I've accepted the end of linkin park (as far as new albums and tours are concerned), but I still believe in re-releases of albums like 20th meteora, 20th minutes, etc...
this is the possibility that I see and that the band can provide to the fans.
they have thousands of recorded video and audio shows, demos from all eras, linkin park has material to release for the next 10 years, without having to make new music.

39 minutes ago, Hybridtheory said:

if they want to release the summer sonic 06 show, that's ok, we accept it 😅

Yeah, I would be cool to see footage of the whole show. For me, I think it would be cool because I could finally see footage of the live version of “Reading My Eyes” from that show. They nailed the performance of the song, the audio of the performance is cool, and it would make it even cooler if we got an official release of the footage of the whole show, not just “Reading My Eyes”.

33 minutes ago, NJPLP said:

Yeah, I would be cool to see footage of the whole show. For me, I think it would be cool because I could finally see footage of the live version of “Reading My Eyes” from that show. They nailed the performance of the song, the audio of the performance is cool, and it would make it even cooler if we got an official release of the footage of the whole show, not just “Reading My Eyes”.

I dream of this full show since 2006 when I heard the audio of the 6 videos of this show.
That would be a dream come true for me :)

6 hours ago, Hybridtheory said:

“And there’s no tours, there’s no music, there’s no albums in the pipeline." - Shinoda

"In the pipeline", that's the keyword. might not be this year, but maybe next year?  Mike just saying this because they don't want people waiting and end up disappointed. 

8 hours ago, Stranger said:

“And there’s no tours, there’s no music, there’s no albums in the pipeline." - Shinoda

"In the pipeline", that's the keyword. might not be this year, but maybe next year?  Mike just saying this because they don't want people waiting and end up disappointed. 

Definitely, this to me sounds like “don’t expect new music soon”, but within 2/3 years who knows. At this point knowing the band is still a thing is awesome news 

2 hours ago, PizzaPino said:

I don’t think they’ll even be LP related. Just what each of them have been doing that month. Shopping, visiting shows or art exhibitions, what they’ve been listening to or watching. 

Yeah maybe they’ll be updates about their lives, people really shouldn’t expect something even remotely similar to the Studio updates from 2016 

• 3 weeks later...