"New Divide" Is Coming!

SouthernGirlAM

They work on so many songs simultaneously during the recording of an album anyway, I doubt this affected the album's schedule much.

I almost guarantee it has. They have a strict deadline with this deal rather than the album. And you have to know Mike has the biggest hand in the scoring and making of the new song, so if there focused on making this song as "epic" as they claim once again, you have to know this has slowed them down. It's certainly not the only reason and I'm not necessarily saying if LP wasn't doing this deal, the album would be out any sooner. But, if your working on two huge, separate deals, it will slow the one that doesn't need to be rushed down.

I'm pretty excited for this song...I'm really excited actually. I can't wait. I'm glad they are selling it on iTunes, that way we can have a HQ version right off the bat.

I almost guarantee it has. They have a strict deadline with this deal rather than the album. And you have to know Mike has the biggest hand in the scoring and making of the new song, so if there focused on making this song as "epic" as they claim once again, you have to know this has slowed them down. It's certainly not the only reason and I'm not necessarily saying if LP wasn't doing this deal, the album would be out any sooner. But, if your working on two huge, separate deals, it will slow the one that doesn't need to be rushed down.

I think that this one song has not pushed the new album back a year. That's really a bit unrealisitic. Even with the scoring of the movie it wouldn't push the album back from Spring 09 to Spring 10.

Dead By Sunrise is the reason the album is coming out when it is. Chester and JK have waited a long time to release their album and get their chance, so LP is letting them put the album out and tour. I'm pretty sure that's a more realistic reason.

I think that this one song has not pushed the new album back a year. That's really a bit unrealisitic. Even with the scoring of the movie it wouldn't push the album back from Spring 09 to Spring 10.

Dead By Sunrise is the reason the album is coming out when it is. Chester and JK have waited a long time to release their album and get their chance, so LP is letting them put the album out and tour. I'm pretty sure that's a more realistic reason.

How about its a combination of all the above? Does that suit you?

Lol it's cuz of everything that they are doing I agree w Preston, anyway I wonder wat Chester meant by secret DBS appearences this summer? If they're gonna be touring Europe how can they bring JK when they will be touring US? Unless he is planning on playing some DBS with LP like I predicted?

I don't want to be hated by this comments but here they go...

I really like, linkin park, one of my all time bands... BUT "We made it" was going to be "epic" also, and the profile of transformers don't really suit the music i like... and don't fits the sound of linkin park i want to listen.

Im not excited by any means about this song...

Hopefully this being a full linkin park song it would be A LOT better than the halfLP/halfbusta song.

But well... at least we get to hear LP music now and don't have to wait til august...

/stop rant

I don't want to be hated by this comments but here they go...

I really like, linkin park, one of my all time bands... BUT "We made it" was going to be "epic" also, and the profile of transformers don't really suit the music i like... and don't fits the sound of linkin park i want to listen.

Im not excited by any means about this song...

Hopefully this being a full linkin park song it would be A LOT better than the halfLP/halfbusta song.

But well... at least we get to hear LP music now and don't have to wait til august...

/stop rant

I dunno I thought the Busta/LP song was pretty sweet. Looking forward to this one as well.

I think what the title may be saying is that it's a new song that will divide the fans. Again.

Sounds cool, can't wait.

Or...since this is the theme song for the movie, maybe the song title is related to the movie's theme? Just a guess.

Edited by Astat