Mike's CoronaJam - Hybrid Theory-style demo

Stranger

ICYMI, last night Mike did a live streaming for his CoronaJam session but last night was special, as he did a demo based on Hybrid Theory-style. Check out the full streaming below and also the song.

Note: he said he might release this demo but not sure when. it's not gonna have vocal is he do release it soon.

UPDATES: LPU members, check your email as Mike just send an email together with download link. (thanks sordomuda for heads-up)

Edited by Stranger

3 minutes ago, lpfan12 said:

I hear a remsemblence to what i'v done in Hybrid Theory style

i think it's because of the piano style. the guitar style is more towards HTEP/Xero style. i keep repeating the track now. 

To be honest, I think the guitar sounds a lot more like the A Thousand Suns demos from LPU XIV than anything else. There's some resemblance to the Meteora demos on the softer parts, with the piano and samples, but nothing really from the Hybrid Theory era. The synths are more modern, like the pre-One More Light demos from LPU 16. I do hear resemblance to What I've Done / Minutes To Midnight towards the end like it was mentioned here. It isn't really a good track to me, but it's nice to have something new released to the LPU.

22 minutes ago, lpliveusername said:

To be honest, I think the guitar sounds a lot more like the A Thousand Suns demos from LPU XIV than anything else. There's some resemblance to the Meteora demos on the softer parts, with the piano and samples, but nothing really from the Hybrid Theory era. The synths are more modern, like the pre-One More Light demos from LPU 16. I do hear resemblance to What I've Done / Minutes To Midnight towards the end like it was mentioned here. It isn't really a good track to me, but it's nice to have something new released to the LPU.

it isn't really good track because it's not an actual song at the first place. Mike already stated that he'll making a demo based on HT style but not really a track that he'll polish like "Open Door". He just randomly jam within an hour to complete this. 

On the another note, I really love this track because it simply reminds me of LPU track back in the days. Not like the other Corona Jam session, he did lots of track which more like his solo stuff.