"Felipe's Vault" Release Series

felipeintheend

Hey everyone. This is Felipeintheend.
I am starting now a series of releases directly from my archives. I will mainly focus on releasing upgrades for existings sources before they get lost over the time. With this, I hope the Linkin Park's community get some kinda of excitment again and everyone can enjoy the band's past with these releases.

I have been working on finding new sources and upgrades for more than a decade, exactly 16 years long now, for those who knows me might understand how important those upgrades are to me. So i hope you treat it with respect and honor Chester during the listening party.

If you happen to have any Linkin Park show recorded by you or someone else, feel free to email me at felipe.wmf.vaz@gmail.com and it will be highly appreciated by a true Linkin Park bootlegs lover.

Peace!
Felipe Mendes
#CHESTERBENNINGTON.

FELIPE'S VAULT RELEASES SERIES.

Links will be updated below:

Linkin Park - 2000-11-30 Providence, RI, United States [AUD] [Lossless Upgrade]

Linkin Park - 2001-01-10 Hamburg, HH, Germany [AUD] [Lossless Upgrade]

Linkin Park - 2001-03-24 London, ENG, UK - Docklands Arena [AUD] [Lossless Upgrade]

Linkin Park - 2001-06-09 Elkhorn, WI, Alpine Valley [AUD] [Lossless Upgrade]

Linkin Park - 2001-06-22 Wantagh, NY, Jones Beach Amphitheatre [AUD] [Lossless Upgrade

Linkin Park - 2001.12.08 Universal City, CA Universal Amphitheatre [AUD] [Lossless Upgrade]

Linkin Park - 2001-02-13 Pontiac, MI, Clutch Cargo's [AUD] [Lossless Upgrade]

Mirror link: Google Drive (Will expire in 10 days)

Edited by felipeintheend

8 hours ago, felipeintheend said:

Thank you

Download link if you can't download from Dimeadozen

2 hours ago, Garret said:

Need Providence not on EZ torrent, need it on a normal site.

On 1/15/2020 at 1:49 AM, felipeintheend said:

1 hour ago, Garret said:

What are the chances of us getting Holmdel 2004 FLAC?

Is there even a known recording of that show? We don’t even have a 100% accurate setlist for that show. The encore is just based on LPU reviews. I pieced together what I could find. Astat and I sat down ages ago, like 2007-2008, and ran through that info and decided on the set that is currently up. It could be off by a song or something, I’m not sure. 

33 minutes ago, Hahninator said:

Is there even a known recording of that show? We don’t even have a 100% accurate setlist for that show. The encore is just based on LPU reviews. I pieced together what I could find. Astat and I sat down ages ago, like 2007-2008, and ran through that info and decided on the set that is currently up. It could be off by a song or something, I’m not sure. 

I thought there was for some reason. I thought it was the LPJZ songs plus the regular PR04 set??? Probably a super unique set then. Maybe they didn’t play LFY, Papercut, Faint, Numb, ITE, POA or OSC so they could do the CC songs.

Edited by Garret