When They Come For Me without NoBraiN

lpliveusername

We've been slow on news lately, so here's something cool: an instrumental version of A Thousand Suns had surfaced earlier this year with an early instrumental version of the song. Recently, the multitracks for this version were leaked online and a fan actually went through the trouble of putting everything together so we can hear how the original song sounded before NoBraiN (winner of the Linkin Park featuring You contest) made changes to the track. Listen below.

Additionally, make sure to watch the LPTV episode about the contest here and read LPAssociation's exclusive interview with NoBraiN here.

It seems like it was a last minute decision to have his version on the album. When I open Mike's live preset from the VMA 2010 show in Music OS, it doesn't even have those 2 samples that you hear at the end of the song on his keyboard.

At first glance you might not notice the difference between having NoBraiN or not. But when you listen a few times to each, you can tell, and this one sounds sick. His contribution is kind of like the glitches during LPTV for ATS and also the making of.

25 minutes ago, vinifeijo said:

I always thought NoBrain remixed The Catalyst.

Never knew he did anything on WTCFM

He did do the remix on the single but the price for that was being on the album in some form. He should've been either on Jornada Del Muerto or WTCFM 

8 minutes ago, vinifeijo said:

I always thought NoBrain remixed The Catalyst.

Never knew he did anything on WTCFM

He did remix The Catalyst, he won the remix contest. But LP liked his remix so much apparently that they asked him to add to an original piece (WTCFM). I think he also did something for Jornada Del Muerto but the band didn’t use his contribution for that one.

• 2 weeks later...