Another Ryu Chat

hahninator

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/ryutube

Check it out! Ryu's back at it for the 2nd night in a row. Come in and get your daily fixin' of Ryu!

Ryu chatted for a 2nd night in a row on the 16th and he'll be back tonight, the 17th for another chat on his ustream channel. It's a fun evening...last night featured Holly Brook and Apathy joining the crew. If you want to hear new music by all of them and are interested in having a good time, then this is definitely something worth it. Thanks!

Kudos to Jay of course for the news.

im curious, how this band is related to LP? i mean like did chester play with them like with Julien K? or did mike help them with an album or something? im just curious lol..

Mike did FM

Mike worked in their latest album

Mike's Machine Shop is their label if I'm right

We should rename this website to JulienK-Stylesofbeyondlive.net

yeah seriously.

Yep those Julien K news are annoying.

*Looks are your warning meters* Interesting that YOU guys actually say that.

Well, there is not much happening in the LP world, so that is at least something.

If you like the news or not, keep it for yourself and stop spaming guys.

If you really want me to write a 5 paragraph essay on why I posted this as news, then I can. However, I think it's quite obvious why it was news and I'll leave it at that for now. If you don't lik eit, you're always welcome to skip to the next news post, come up with your own news in the period of lacking LP news, or simply go to another website. Thanks.

Other LP sites have taken it upon themselves to post Julien-K/SOB/etc related news in the past, including LPTimes which has several very recent posts about Julien-K.

Maybe we should just start making up stuff about LP? Oh! Or, we could post fake interviews with the band. You know... for the sake of keeping everything strictly limited to LP as no one who posts on or reads this site has any other interests in music whatsoever.

Rather than start WWIII on this topic, bottom line is LP news is slow and therefore if something newsworthy comes up with a band related to LP, then it shall be posted as it has always been. Posting such news is not something new on this site and will continue to be so. This is the staff's decision and that's the bottom line. They'll be no more arguing over what is newsworthy and what is not and that shall end it. If you would like to discuss this issue further, then PM me over it. Keep it off the forum and quit trying to start a fight...and that goes for everyone - staff included.

Now back to the original topic please...

Guys who are complaining about posting styles and julien k news: Stop. There's nothing going around lp now; these bands are affiliated with mike and chester in different bands. I for one am looking forward to the chat tonight. It's good to see holly back in action as well.

Edited by spraypaintninkpens

Holly and Apathy are rumored to be making an EP or an album together. Sounds great to me. Her new CD is in the works too. Apathy is doing a Big Mike mixtape soon, then his solo album is coming. Demigodz CD is coming this year, and Reseda Beach in less than 2 months.

Gonna be A+. Holly is really cool to talk to and Ryu/Apathy/Scoop are so damn funny it makes for a great time, even if it does go to 4am eastern time.

Yep...it was quite a hysterical chat last night...they all are super nice and really interactive with everyone. If you've not taken a chance to drop in on one of the chats, you should. You won't regret it...unless you have to get up really early the next morning, lol....

Holly and Apathy are rumored to be making an EP or an album together. Sounds great to me. Her new CD is in the works too. Apathy is doing a Big Mike mixtape soon, then his solo album is coming. Demigodz CD is coming this year, and Reseda Beach in less than 2 months.

Gonna be A+. Holly is really cool to talk to and Ryu/Apathy/Scoop are so damn funny it makes for a great time, even if it does go to 4am eastern time.

It went til 4 my time, it was nice.

I'm losing sleep over this stuff, but it's worth it man....

*Looks are your warning meters* Interesting that YOU guys actually say that.

Well, there is not much happening in the LP world, so that is at least something.

If you like the news or not, keep it for yourself and stop spaming guys.

Have i insulted someone by saying that I don't like Julien K news in LP site? That's my opinion and it's not against any rule. I know that this is LP related, coz he talked about Mike and stuff, but what's with the Julien K gigs info?

Ok nevermind, 'cause I'm not interested in another warn for nothing. i got warn without any reason from liIverson09.

children lol...

I'd love to chat with 'em as well but it's like 6 or 7 am here when you start chatting with them... and while you chat I have to go to school -.- :D

I really appreciate those news and please keep us others who can't participate updated about the information they give you ^^

Due to a whole bunch of arguing, personal insults and more in this thread and due to the fact that this has now passed, this thread is now going to be closed. Please think before you post in the future and do not attack each other. Voice your opinions and/or have meaningful debate and discussion without making it personal. If you have any problems with this or concerns, please PM me. Thanks.