LP debuts Nobody Can Save Me and Sharp Edges

hahninator

Sharp Edges isn't just Chester/Brad. Percussion clearly audible in the second half of the song and there's a shot of Phoenix playing bass on the big screen in the video at one point.

I feel like that extended guitar duet intro to Sharp Edges is a cover of something, I swear I've heard it before.

Edited by Astat

Sharp Edges isn't just Chester/Brad. Percussion clearly audible in the second half of the song and there's a shot of Phoenix playing bass on the big screen in the video at one point.

I feel like that extended guitar duet intro to Sharp Edges is a cover of something, I swear I've heard it before.

I stand corrected on this - no Phoenix. There's definitely some hi-hat and/or tambourine in there though.

I've seen LP perform several times so I can definitely say that I'm happy that they are actually playing a bunch of songs off of OML. Yes, you can complain about older songs getting dropped, but when you've seen the band perform for a decade or more, then you've heard it all. This is a nice change of pace.

Realy like this set, no BS and POA back. Smaller stage production without lcd screens or connected epic light effects and suddenly the setlist can be changed quite often. Now can LP play whatever they want, good goodbye same setlists :lol:

Edited by mrfox

I'm glad to see they're playing a lot of songs from OML, and both Sharp Edges and NCSM sound great. But I do wish they'd change the song order for this set just a bit. It shouldn't be too hard, they already had a set with a slightly different start in South America. I think they can start the show with TC/Wastelands, move Faint up to the start of the set, have BIO close the main set, and close the show with OSC without too much problems.

Edited by Mesck547

This album is so short that it should be played in full.

No album should ever be played in full unless it's a 10 year anniversary tour in my opinion.

I've seen LP perform several times so I can definitely say that I'm happy that they are actually playing a bunch of songs off of OML. Yes, you can complain about older songs getting dropped, but when you've seen the band perform for a decade or more, then you've heard it all. This is a nice change of pace.

I can understand this

As someone who has only seen them once before and will be seeing them for the second time, I have to disagree. I'd rather them play a good mix of all the albums.

They should definitely play more ATS, LT and THP songs, but i know it s difficult to mix things. It should be 3 songs off every album and 5/6 from OML . Like : Papercut APFMH ITE, Numb, SIB/LFY, BTH, Faint, WID, LOATR, BIO, TC, WFTE, Blackout/Messenger, LITE, BID, COG remix, Wastelands, FM, Rebellion, Heavy, GG, NCSM/BS/SE, TTM, Invisible, OML.