"I am the best member of my band"

hahninator

Pretty funny live-based questions in this...maybe they used LPLive for some of it, ha.

Shows mentioned are Toronto 2008 (Chester answered correctly with Pushing Me Away and the host said incorrect.....), iTunes Festival 2011, Hamburg 2001, and an unknown show on Ozzfest where Chester dressed up as Captain Birthday. Statistics included 3 states the band had never played.

Somehow Joe wins.

I'd bet most of them were not present when the +40min A Thousand Suns piece was divided back into songs and interludes. Coincidence or not, Mike was the one who got the closest, saying 14 tracks

Edited by Kilmer

It's really strange that they could answer the hard questions with information about things happened 15 years ago, but not how many tracks there are on ATS.

I'd bet most of them were not present when the +40min A Thousand Suns piece was divided back into songs and interludes. Coincidence or not, Mike was the one who got the closest, saying 14 tracks

I mean ATS was meant to feel like one long experience, them not really remembering how many tracks are on that album really speaks volumes of how it was successful they were at achieving their goal.