New Linkin Park music next week?

hahninator

Yes, many people have been saying that. It's definitely finished at this point, IMO. I mean they were working on mixing it at the beginning of December and it's now basically February. But even if it weren't 100% done, at least the single is, IMO. So I think we will be seeing the release of the single this week, especially with the new news about Chester being at Apple HQ today, which is where Zane Lowe does his shit now, etc.

I don't know why people are still thinking that we're going to get a single this week. We won't get anything until March for sure.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, if they're just hearing the final album in sequence for the first time now, we're still several weeks away from hearing anything. Album may or may not be mastered yet, single may not have been chosen yet, artwork/album title/final track titles may not be decided on, promotion plans probably aren't finished yet...

Yeah, if they're just hearing the final album in sequence for the first time now, we're still several weeks away from hearing anything. Album may or may not be mastered yet, single may not have been chosen yet, artwork/album title/final track titles may not be decided on, promotion plans probably aren't finished yet...

Exactly!

I'd agree but as far as we know they already shot a music video

Linkin Park did record a music video for Burn It Down and had that picked as the single before Living Things was finished, Mike said that during the making of the video. And Linkin Park coalition on vk supposedly has a 9 second clip of the new single

100% disagree.

Yeah it really must be so phony too bad though I really dig it. The one who made this took a bad decision when they decided to add the "yeah" "yo" thinking that it would give more credibility to the audio however it was what gave it away

Agreed,

I think they start promo at the beginning of February in SOME form or another but I do agree we have some time still.

At this point I don't even care about the single or album anymore, I really just want some U.S. tour dates to drop, which I know will be coming this spring probably. Carnivores dates were announced early March and Honda Civic Tour dates were announced April. But other tours have had shorter wait times in between announcement and tour, so who knows. Either way, I'm really pumped to see LP live again.

If any song appears this week, my guess is late Thursday or early Friday. (Seems like more and more singles by other artists get released on Fridays, right? "New Music Fridays") At this point, it is all up to Warner. We waited over 4 years for Minutes to Midnight.

30938524.jpg

Edited by MrJQ23