Linkin Park headlining Rock Werchter

hahninator

Heads up Belgian fans! After a successful SOLD OUT show at Pukkelpop 2015, Linkin Park will be returning to Belgium in July 2017!

The band has announced, "Belgium - we're looking forward to coming back to Rock Werchter on July 1, 2017. It’s our second time headlining this festival - tickets go on sale November 19 at 10am (GMT+1)"

The first show by Linkin Park at Rock Werchter was in 2011. The tour now is at least three weeks long - longer than the 2014 visit to Europe in June by the band. Stay tuned for more tour announcements soon!

WHOA!! That announcement is a surprise!! :D Longest Europe tour since 2008 :P ....at least 2011 ;)

5 shows could be annonced between those shows we already knew :) GREAT!

And now nobody from Belgium could be angry that LP doesn't play there concerts. 3rd concert in 6 years 3rd most after Germany and UK outside USA

But Mark... it is July not June :P

Edited by marzo23

So let's hope that they play Rebellion so we can see Daron again, that would be great to see him again on stage with LP

B ) :wub:

Now we can joke around which setlist LP will play next tour :D

Such festival shows always are best of setlists. They want to play a "mainstream-LP-set" for everyone.

Edited by marzo23

But which part of Europe get no love of LP in the last years? ....Yeah North Europe! If Chester said that the crowd was so amazing in Norway why they are playing there again or in Sweden , Finland or Danmark again?
It is easy to do there shows in Summer than Winter ....no snow problems as example :P

They have traction here. The problem is we only have 1 rock fest they could play in june only other fest they could play is leeds/reading but thats end of august. Lp has a massive fan base and sell tickets here and i think if there isn't a festival they can play they shouldn't over look us again like there last outing in EU and should at least play A show in uk even if it's just one night in london

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Okay, so everything went wrong for me... I heard that LP will be playing in Amsterdam, my hometown, so I thought let me go to a headline show instead. Turns out I really can't go since I have to be in Asia for my work on the 20th. So I thought "No problem, let's go to Rock Werchter instead!". And now everything is sold out... Really sad. :(

So, if anyone has two or more tickets left for the Saturday of Rock Werchter, please please please just contact me! Really hoping anyone can help me out...

• 2 weeks later...