2015.11.14 - Los Angeles, CA - Relief Live!

hahninator

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So they completely ignore their new album?

I realize it was a small set but that still deosn't make sense. They bring in Paige Hamillton and they don't even do All For Nothing. Makes no sense. Also, why did Adam get two songs but Mark only get one? I'm selfish, I want more Mark :(

I think they tried to do it, but this song did not rehearsed.

No webcast. I got a setlist picture for you guys: https://twitter.com/lplive/status/665899237297790976

We didn't add it to the show page yet because we didn't know the deal with Wastelands (with or without Runaway). I'll add it now.

Cool to see FTI in there. I don't understand why Page is there and they didn't play All For Nothing. The setlist is strange because they took the middle part of the set, put the encore after that, then put the end part of the main set after that.

So what exactly happened at this show? Aoki played DTB then LP played? Or what? Did they not play ALTNC?

So what exactly happened at this show? Aoki played DTB then LP played? Or what? Did they not play ALTNC?

From what I see on the Snapchat videos, the night began with some of the band members giving speeches and then Steve was honored with the award. Then Steve performed DTB with Mike and Chester, then some more band members and Hoppus talking, then LP's set.

So if I'm right we will need a page for Steve's performance and put (with Mike and Chester) in the Guesting page.

From what I see on the Snapchat videos, the night began with some of the band members giving speeches and then Steve was honored with the award. Then Steve performed DTB with Mike and Chester, then some more band members and Hoppus talking, then LP's set.

So if I'm right we will need a page for Steve's performance and put (with Mike and Chester) in the Guesting page.

Looks like Conner Youngblood played there too. He and Steve Aoki should be listed on the show page ("other bands").

Edit:

Snoh Aalegra too.

Edited by lpliveusername

I know we hear Chester's playback vocals in the final chorus, but we can also hear his live voice clearly. Makes me happy that he can actually sing that portion amazingly. The song itself really isn't bad live at all. Sounds way better than ALTNC live.

I know we hear Chester's playback vocals in the final chorus, but we can also hear his live voice clearly. Makes me happy that he can actually sing that portion amazingly. The song itself really isn't bad live at all. Sounds way better than ALTNC live.

I thought Chester sounded awesome throughout too, but I didn't like the sound when Mike started harmonizing. His singing just sounded...flat (not in terms of the pitch :P). It contrasted sharply with Chester's really solid performance.

Jonas does that, but we'll get to it shortly. Working on a few things at once. Lestat has a list of pages missing from the live guide (a Julien-K 2006 show, a Chester with hedpe show, a Snow White Tan show, etc) so we are working on a lot of stuff. The page is there and Jonas makes it visible. It'll get done soon.

Snow W Tan performed? =o

Not "exactly", the ReAct Now and the canceled Mesa shows were promoted as "Chester Bennington +/with/feat. Julien-K" shows and since the band name at the time was "Snow White Tan" we've decided to have Snow White Tan section (on the DBS page of course) like we have the Hybrid Theory section. Additionally since Chester heavily featured on Julien-K shows (even one full show as the lead singer), it'll be too confusing to have "Chester Bennington and Julien-K" title only for these two shows. Surely we can do it and note it, but for now it's SWT.

If you or anyone else think it should be titled differently, please share you thoughts in this thread.