OML Tour: Rumors + Official

RogueSoul

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But Park festival is one week after the last known show til now, so it could be or could not be right :P

One spot at Pinkpop is free but since SoaD and Green Day will headline this festival I don't think that there will be another rock music headliner there.

For me they could add 5 or 6 more shows between all the shows we know now and it won't be festivals at all

But as longer the tour is it would be more likely that they will not tour again in 2017 in Europe. Maybe a winter tour in January/ February 2018

Edited by marzo23

as far as i know, the date of the festival wasn't announced

Looool!! I found the 2016 date :rolleyes:

But what I also add to the dates at the German festivals... nobody said that there are "exclusive shows"! they did that in 2014 and 2012 except the Telekom show in Berlin which added lately in May, one month before B )

But Park festival is one week after the last known show til now, so it could be or could not be right :P

One spot at Pinkpop is free but since SoaD and Green Day will headline this festival I don't think that there will be another rock music headliner there.

For me they could add 5 or 6 more shows between all the shows we know now and it won't be festivals at all

But as longer the tour is it would be more likely that they will not tour again in 2017 in Europe. Maybe a winter tour in January/ February 2018

Pinkpop pleeeeeaaaaaasse! :lol:

There are actually 2 spots free for Pinkpop. Today SOAD was announced as co-headliner so there are still 2 spots left. I guess (and hope) they have Linkin Park and SOAD on the same day just like Rock Werchter Who confirmed SOAD and LP will play on the same day. If this is true for Pinkpop it would be so amazing. This will be my first time going to Pinkpop or a festival at all and with hopefully LP, SOAD and Green Day it is already a beter line up than I hoped for!

There's two festivals in Spain with free spots: BBK Live and Resurrection Fest. Both are between July 6th and 8th. It's unlikely that LP are still in Europe at that dates but...

BBK has Depeche Mode as the only band announced at the moment and Resurrection Fest doesn't announced anyone, but rumours say that they're holding a big surprise.

USA and Canada will get a normal LP-style summer tour from end of July to the beginning of September like every year with a new album :D

Probably so. I agree, the USA tours are big for them in the summer. But if they go to Europe the first part of July, they will want a break before the USA tour (August-September maybe). What if they did a makeup USA tour before Europe? Or maybe they go to China then.

https://www.facebook.com/aerodrome.festival/

Prague, June 11, Aerodrome Festival. LP's name is being thrown around by the fans who are guessing the headliner.

Resurrection Festival, July 5-8 in Spain. They started following LP band members on Twitter.

Probably so. I agree, the USA tours are big for them in the summer. But if they go to Europe the first part of July, they will want a break before the USA tour (August-September maybe). What if they did a makeup USA tour before Europe? Or maybe they go to China then.

https://www.facebook.com/aerodrome.festival/

Prague, June 11, Aerodrome Festival. LP's name is being thrown around by the fans who are guessing the headliner.

Resurrection Festival, July 5-8 in Spain. They started following LP band members on Twitter.

Carnivores and The Honda Civic Tour 2012 were both huge Summer USA Tours and they were in August and September. Seems likely and I don't mind it at all. Great time to see LP. I love late Summer and my September is my birthday month so hell yeah.

Edited by Geki

OH shit! resurrection fest only 95 euros for the whole weekend!! WTF!?
Lieberberg, THE(!!!) German promoter, said that the festivals in Europe will be more expensive next year and so he had to increase the prices !! 195 euros for 2017 and I paid 180 euros for 4 days in 2014 and 160 in 2012 and every show outside Germany is so much cheaper than here^^

So that is the price we have to pay that LP will play here almost every year LOL .....sad -.-

OH shit! resurrection fest only 95 euros for the whole weekend!! WTF!?

Yes, because this festival is not organized by any big promotor (LiveNation, f.e.). Past headliners were Iron Maiden, Offspring, Volbeat, Korn, BFMV. It's a metal/hardcore oriented fest.

In this poster has a band called "Skindred" who seems to use for its logo the same font LP uses for MtM one :P

That's definitely the MTM era logo font, it's identical, funny!

Edited by Geki