Beijing show on July 26th to be webcasted

Vorist

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where do you see the votingnumbers?

1. close the window that wants you to log in or something

2. scroll down until you see a yellow field, which is under a Mercedes commercial

3. then you see different song titles, they are placed in two columns beside each other, which are divided into five lines each

4. every line contains a song title

5. on the right side of each song title, there's the number of votes and on the right side of that there's a button that says "vote" in chinese

THe voting is useless. They should include non-singles only. As long as there is a popular single it will always get the most votes.

You're right, even if Don't Stay came in first or second, they wouldn't change the setlist. BUT, Don't Stay and Runaway and Robot Boy are doing way better than a lot of the singles. Pretty cool.

You know LPL's desperate for a setlist change when they're frantically voting for Don't Stay of all things. Awful song, hadn't sounded good live since 2004 and horrendously outstayed its welcome on the Minutes to Midnight tours.

I doubt even if Don't Stay won, nothing will come out of it. It might even backfire horribly :P

China: "ehh, fan want don't stay you do."

Brad: "See? They don't fucking want us in China. They told us "Don't Stay". Cancel the shows I have a pina colada to drink"

You know LPL's desperate for a setlist change when they're frantically voting for Don't Stay of all things. Awful song, hadn't sounded good live since 2004 and horrendously outstayed its welcome on the Minutes to Midnight tours.

While I am indifferent on this specific vote, your statement about Don't Stay is extremely incorrect in my opinion. I saw all 3 setlists on Projekt Revolution 2008 and even then, the song was kicking ass. Any song where Mike is not on an instrument has a ton of energy, like Points, Papercut and Don't Stay. He told West Palm Beach to get the fuck up, and they exploded. It sure beat the phoned-in Pushing Me Away studio performance I saw the next night, which looked extremely forced and the band looked quite uninterested. Don't Stay has a lot of energy live. On Projekt Revolution 2007, it was in the very heavy run to start the show at the one I saw: Wake, Given Up, No More Sorrow, Lying From You, Don't Stay, Somewhere I Belong, From The Inside, Papercut, and Points. Fucking sweet.

Maybe the band was burnt out by Cuyahoga Falls, but Don't Stay was excellent in West Palm. Moving it down to just one setlist and then excluding it in 2009 was a bad move.

Why not vote for Robot Boy ? Assuming its the full version, its never been played before.

Do you honestly think of Robot Boy won, they'd bother rehearsing the full version of it? lol

This poll doesn't mean anything, realistically, but I'd still like to see Don't Stay win it, just for the principle of the matter. I think we can get it there, I've voted for it like 200 times in between the things I'm doing today.

Do you honestly think of Robot Boy won, they'd bother rehearsing the full version of it? lol

This poll doesn't mean anything, realistically, but I'd still like to see Don't Stay win it, just for the principle of the matter. I think we can get it there, I've voted for it like 200 times in between the things I'm doing today.

I have no idea if its realistic or not. Would be nice though.

I have no idea if its realistic or not. Would be nice though.

I doubt it, specifically because I don't think the band will even bother bringing back Don't Stay.

In other news, I managed to help get Don't Stay ahead of ITE :P