LPCatalog Exclusives Part 1

michalangelo

• 2 years later...

I still don't get why these can't be uploaded to YouTube. You can't buy them online anymore and haven't been able to for years now. And it's not like they were ever released physically, either. Just weird to me. A lot of cool stuff in these episodes. I have the original iTunes full versions somewhere but these are probably better.

• 4 weeks later...

BTW I don't remember If all of them were different or some of them are the same like the one from iTunes?

After downloading and watching all the links that you've provided, these are definitely the rough cuts.

Thank you so much for them too. I have just gone through and watched all these and they've given me so many smiles and laughs. I can't believe how long ago all this was. I still remember picking up Minutes to Midnight from the local department store on the day it came out and watching all the original final LPTV cuts on YouTube and the behind the scenes from the deluxe MTM book / DVD.

I really do miss the days when we did have limited access to everything so whenever we did get something it was so exciting. LPTV and LPUTV videos were only available on their original platforms and it was so exciting when they were released, it'd be all my mates and I could talk about at school and we'd reference all the shitty jokes for weeks.

• 5 years later...