Frank Maddocks: Linkin Park & Fort Minor Artwork

Stranger

Hey guys. I was searching for a Fort Minor archive on Google and I found this artwork. He has alternate artwork for Fort Minor and Linkin Park.

Note: All of this artwork is in his "Archive" link.

Fort+Minor+-comp7.jpg?format=750w

Fort+Minor+-comp6.jpg?format=1000w

Also, there's various LP art for Minutes to Midnight.

Art+27.jpg?format=750w

Art+6.jpg?format=750w

Source: http://frankmaddocks.com/

Thanks to lpliveusername for the links.

Links:

Artwork (Minutes To Midnight)

Linkin Park Archive (HT, HT promotion, Meteora Tour, LIT, Collision Course, RTR, PR 08, SFTU, LPU 9.0)

Meteora

Fort Minor

Minutes To Midnight

A Thousand Suns

LP Underground 11

LP Underground 12

Mall

Edited by Soul

He's addressing it as an "archive" so I don't think these are new (though I may be wrong), but I don't think we've ever seen these before (probably still wrong). Nice find nonetheless!

Oh yaa, sorry not to type on the main post as "Archive". I think that's the earlier concept cover for FM.

Edited by Stranger

I saw this JUST before Carnivores started and had enough time to print out the two Fort Minor ones. I got them signed at the production rehearsal in West Palm Beach before the tour kicked off. Mike seemed hesitant to sign them. He just looked at them and was quiet and said they were alternate covers for The Rising Tied before I asked him to sign them. My impression was that he thought I was going to sell them on eBay or something. I just wanted them signed so I could get them framed, haha. It was an awkward encounter for sure. Maybe he's never seen a fan with them before, I'm not sure.

I attached a picture.

The rest of the stuff is indeed interesting, and is worth archiving in case it ever goes down.

IMG_0285.JPG

I've had the alternate Fort Minor album covers for quite a while now, but fuck if I can remember where they came from...I figured they were pretty well-known. Some of this other stuff is new to me though.

I've had the alternate Fort Minor album covers for quite a while now, but fuck if I can remember where they came from...I figured they were pretty well-known. Some of this other stuff is new to me though.

Yeah I've seen those before, I think they were online at some point in like 2005-2006ish. Maybe Mike posted them somewhere. But I forgot all about them, I didn't save them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...