LPTV: The Hunting Party Tour | Europe - PART 3

Qwerty95k

In this episode Mike talks about the origin of the opening lyric for “A Line In The Sand”. Chester injures his ankle in Frankfurt. The tour heads to Berlin where the show is filmed and broadcasted in 4K resolution across Samsung 4K TVs in Germany. Fans storm the stage at the last and final stop of the tour in London, England.

Thoughts ?

Edited by Qwerty95k

great episode...but the half of the tour in one episode?! and three shows are missing O.o that is a little disappointing. sadly no pics from the M&Gs

...i remembered the lp tv in 2007/08 ....8minutes episodes for 4 shows *_*

Does Mike honestly think that ALITS is ''heavy metal'', let alone anything LP has released?

He's speaking in relative terms. In LP standards, ALITS is very much Heavy Metal, hell, even without LP's standards it's still pretty fucking heavy.

This is irrelevant to say, but I'm hoping that the mention of ALITS means that it could be coming in the next tour

Fiore is SUCH a fucking tease with stuff that I honestly would agree with you here. If anyone is the person to do that, it's Fiore. I am hoping they play it too, man, Really want to see that live.

And oh that mix of Wastelands is so good. Damn. Wish we had DSPs.

He's speaking in relative terms. In LP standards, ALITS is very much Heavy Metal, hell, even without LP's standards it's still pretty fucking heavy.

Yeah, I guess. It's probably because I listen to a lot of much heavier bands a lot of the time that I wouldn't consider it heavy metal, maybe hard rock. It's definitely rock though and for LP it's pretty heavy, I agree.

Fiore is SUCH a fucking tease with stuff that I honestly would agree with you here. If anyone is the person to do that, it's Fiore. I am hoping they play it too, man, Really want to see that live.

Like when they were doing their show at the Sunset Strip in 2013 and the LPTV that had them making flyers and handing them out for it, old-school. Fiore was putting songs like Sad and Blue in there just to tease us.

This is irrelevant to say, but I'm hoping that the mention of ALITS means that it could be coming in the next tour

I also agree with you. Maybe i am not realistic, but after this LPTV i started to think that ALITS has some more chance to be played. It was played a big portion of the song (and it was the only song played in the studio version, after that Mike Solo and Wasteland live), and made it sound like it was live. And Mike that talk about it....mmm....

....or maybe i am simply deluding myself.

Fiore puts tons of shit in LPTV and LPUTV episodes, sometimes even songs that we have never heard before. Take the LPU episode ''Mike's Shirt'' from LPU6 for example with that. I think Fiore definitely was teasing us with putting old school LP songs in the SSMF episode but LP ended up only doing RME over BIO, which they did so many other times that it didn't really make it all that special. I don't think LP will add ALITS to the set unfortunately, which sucks. Maybe...

I think people read way too much into the content of LPU videos.

Mike happened to be talking about ALITS = ALITS in the background

the band returning to where they used to play in their formative years = old school material in the background.

it's just cold logic.