How Do You Met Linkin Park?

HybridT

I'm creating this topic because I want to know how do you met Linkin Park. Here's the list of questions you have to answer.

01. When do you met Linkin Park?

02. Did you met Linkin Park by a friend? If not. How?

03. How many albums do you have of them?

04. What's your favorite album of them? And your favorite show?

05. What's your favorite song of them?

06. What is the song with which you identify more?

07. If you would have the opportunity to be with only ONE member of Linkin Park. With which of them would you be?

I'm very bad ar choosing names. So feel free to suggest names for this topic.

01. 2003.

02. I saw the SIB video on Fuse and then bought Meteora.

03. I have most of the band's official releases in physical format. I am missing singles and a few other things but not too much.

04. My favorite album is MTM. My favorite show...that is a tough one. Maybe SSMF in 2013 because it was just a magical show.

05. WID.

06. LOATR because I have done bad things in my life and have been an asshole to a lot of people who didn't deserve it. POWERLESS because it related to me perfectly when I broke up with my ex in 2012. She was a drug addict and I watched her crumble apart from the beginning and I went along for the ride and I was so weak by the end of it after everything I went through that I felt powerless.

07. Chester.

Edited by Geki

Do you mean met like in person or how I first discovered them? Anyway I'll cover both

1) I found Linkin Park when I first got an iPod and didn't know what music to put on it back in 2007. My friend recommended Minutes to Midnight. I used limewire and actually found the Tribal Ink fake songs and listened to those for weeks thinking it was LP. After finding the real album, it became better and better to me after each listen. Then I went back and listened to the earlier albums. At first, I hated it, but I kept listening to it and it eventually clicked and became great to me (I don't know how that works).

1) (B) I actually met Linkin Park at the iTunes Festival show in 2011 by winning a Music For Relief auction. That was probably the most nervous I've ever been for anything. Looking back on it, it seems silly to feel like that.

3) I have every album of course :P

4) My favourite album is A Thousand Suns by a long, long way. There's a ton of great shows it's hard to pick one. I'm kinda biased towards to shows that I went to.

5) On some days it's The Catalyst. Other days it's Krwlng or Burning In The Skies

6) I guess they have a lot of relateable songs. I'd say Empty Spaces is up there with the best.

7) Mike. The guy is a legend!

Edited by LINKINMARK

Hybrid we'll help you work through the language barrier on this :). For a title, I'd say maybe "Linking Park and You" or something similar.

Sorry for my english, I'm from Argentina! (Google Translate is bullshit)

Edited by HybridT

01. When do you met Linkin Park? Summer 2001

02. Did you met Linkin Park by a friend? If not. How? Watching MTV Crawling popped up I hated that song but later the video for OSC appeared in Telehit I fell in love with the band

03. How many albums do you have of them? Main albums

04. What's your favorite album of them? And your favorite show? Hybrid Theory and my favorite show is MTV World Stage Monterrey 2012 first time that I attended one of their concerts, best opener ever APFMH my favorite song also the the fact that they recorded for MTV, release it with THP and won an EMA Award for my first show is incredible to my heart

05. What's your favorite song of them? APFMFH

06. What is the song with which you identify more? I don't relate to the lyrics

07. If you would have the opportunity to be with only ONE member of Linkin Park. With which of them would you be? Chester!

01. 2004

02. Yes. Listen to Breaking the Habit and Nobody's Listening on a crappy Mp3 player :P. And no, I still don't meet them in person :(

03. The main albums

04. Meteora as favorite, but the best for me is A Thousand Suns, with Reanimation very close / favorite show is São Paulo 2012, because I was there xD. And Docklands 2001 is amazing too

05. Breaking the Habit

06. Roads Untraveled

07. Chester

01. 2003
02. A senior played one either HT or Reanimation in the bus. I don't remember which, but I bought Meteora tape a few days later.
03. Only Meteora. Ordered LIT once, but it didn't get delivered. Never tried again.
04. ATS. Don't know much about shows.
05. It changes a lot. Currently its By Myself
06. None
07. Mike

01. Discovered them in 2004, met them for the first time in 2010
02. Trough my brother
03. All of them
04. Album: HT Favourite show: RaR 04 Favourite show I've been to: Mannheim 2008
05. Rebellion (at the moment)
06. I don't know...
07. Mike

01. 2008
02. some classmate gave me his HDD and I just copied all the music he had there
03. all of them
04. Minutes To Midnight / I don't have a favorite show...too many good ones ^^
05. Rebellion (right now)
06. Leave Out All The Rest
07. Mike...sooo much to ask. :D

1. 2004

2. Back in elementary school a classmate lent me Hybrid Theory and I ripped to my PC with WMP, to WMA 96kbps (I found those files burned on a CD few weeks ago :D ).

3. Reanimation, Meteora, Live In Texas, Collision Course, ATS

4. Hybrid Theory of course. :D Favorite show.....Wien 2014 (beacuse I was there lol) but I can't choose a favorite recording because I've seen/heard a lot.

5. One of biggest favorites is Point Of Authority. I can easily name the songs that I don't like than my favorites.

6. don't know

7. Chester or Mike, it's a tough choice. :D

Edited by LPMaskMan

1. I discovered them in 2001 and met them in 2012. Even got to go on stage and hangout with Mike personally right before he blew up on APFMH.

2. My dad was showing me the music he was into at the time and I found both Linkin Park and Incubus that way. I heard Hybrid Theory and Make Yourself for the first time back to back.

3. I have all official releases by the band. Even some single CDs.

4. I love all their albums but my favorite is Hybrid Theory. It's what I grew up on.

5. My favorite song is a tie of A Place For My Head and Papercut. I sound like a HT fan boy between this and my answer to number 4. I really do love all their music and at times ill go months without listening to that album.. its just my favorite.

6. Roads Untraveled

7. Mike Shinoda by far.

Edited by Caseygray1

01: I haven't "met" the band but "discovered" them in 2004. Hearing them on the school bus radio on the way home.

2. I got my best friend at the time (no longer a friend) to discover LP in early 2005. No one got me into them.

3. All six studio, and LPU 6-9. FM and DBS.

4. Meteora. No favorite show, but favorite I've been to was PR 08 East Troy, WI.

5. Probably Numb or Powerless or Final Masquerade. I can't pick just one.

6. Roads Untraveled. Not a top favorite but definitely relates to my first heartbreak in 2013.

7. Probably Mike.

Edited by Southpaw311

• 3 weeks later...

01/02. I discovered LP in 2008, after my cousin introduced me to Faint. It wasn't until 2 years later that I got into the band, just in time for the release of ATS.

03. I own all the studio album CDs but Living Things, Songs From the Underground, Live in Texas, Road to Revolution, Recharged, and Reanimation. Currently hunting singles.

04. A Thousand Suns; Live in Amneville from 2008. That What I've Done intro gets me every damn time.

05. When They Come for Me. Absolutely amazing how a hip-hop style track incorporated such tribal-sounding drums and vocals.

06. Lost in the Echo used to be, but I don't quite know anymore.

07. Brad or Mike. I really can't decide.

1.Somewhere between 2005-06

2. My GF at that time listened to alot of linkin park and she got me hooked on to them.

3.1(Minutes to midnight)

4.Meteora. Favorite show: Shanghai 11/18/07(First time seeing a band)

5.Step up,QWERTY,Lying From You,Papercut(it changes but those songs were the first couple I heard)

6.Lying from you

7. Mike

• 2 weeks later...

01/02. I discovered Linkin Park in 2000. I was watching MTV and saw "One Step Closer" video.

03. All LP official releases.

04. My favorite album was, is and it's going to be Hybrid Theory. My favorite show: Rock am Ring 2001. I was there and was the first time seeing the band.

05. My favorite song changes depending the moment. At the moment my fav song of LP is "In The End".

06. Crawling

07. Mike Shinoda