2014.11.23 London, UK Audio [FLAC]

hahninator

Following the recent release of the Manchester, UK show on the prior day, a recording of London's night one show at O2 Arena has been posted by the Wyjebongo Team.

This was show number two of three in a row to close the European Tour and was Linkin Park's first show in London since July 4, 2011. Aaron Pauley from Of Mice & Men is featured on Iridescent's portion of the Ballad Medley and Austin Carlile is on Faint, like in Manchester. This performance MIGHT be the last-ever performance of what we refer to as Set B, before the band changes a few things around for the upcoming North American Tour in 2015.

FLAC (torrent via lp-bits.com)

FLAC (MEGA) via original thread

Show page

Enjoy!

Fantastic! I'll get right on downloading this when I can get on my desktop. Cheers Michelangelo!

*Edit* Damn this is sweet! Really helps being at the back of an arena for clarity. It's not perfect (little bit of chatting over a song or two) but it's made my week, and it's only Sunday night =)

If anyone wants an MP3 version, I've converted it and can send a link. I know, FLAC is better, but I can't play that in the car! =P

Edited by Sukotto

Thanks for making my Sunday Evening a lot better by reminding me of how awesome last week was.

Thank you to LP LIVE for bringing us this site and sharing, thank you to the person that recorded this and thank you to the awesome LP fans! :)

Love you guys!

No offense, but who would play a bootleg in the car??

It's good to remember something enjoyable on the way to work. Puts me in a better mood for when I get there! Quality doesn't really matter, I ripped the London DBS show from people's YouTube recordings hah.

It's good to remember something enjoyable on the way to work. Puts me in a better mood for when I get there! Quality doesn't really matter, I ripped the London DBS show from people's YouTube recordings hah.

I do when the recordings are clear (which is the case with most of my tapes imo). It's a huge enjoyment if the sound is almost as clear as soundboard recordings.

I do when the recordings are clear (which is the case with most of my tapes imo). It's a huge enjoyment if the sound is almost as clear as soundboard recordings.

I have yet to find a bootleg that sounds as good as Live In Texas or Road To Revolution. Once I do, I will consider playing it in my car. Although, I'll probably just wait for LP's new live album to come out and play that in the car.

You're also forgetting all the awesome live tracks from the singles and LPU albums.

Yeah for sure, but Japan 2003 like he said is fucking GREAT stuff. I will put money on the table to argue that Tokyo 2003.10.25 (night 2) is the best LP audience recording of all time. Osaka 2006 is epic too. The band has released great stuff, of course, but there are a lot of excellent audience recordings with kickass performances. How about Mountain View 2004 with Chester stoned out of his mind? London 2001? Uniondale 2002? So much amazing stuff.

Linkin Park has too many performances where they NAILED something for them to release it all. That's why audience recordings are great.

Yeah for sure, but Japan 2003 like he said is fucking GREAT stuff. I will put money on the table to argue that Tokyo 2003.10.25 (night 2) is the best LP audience recording of all time. Osaka 2006 is epic too. The band has released great stuff, of course, but there are a lot of excellent audience recordings with kickass performances. How about Mountain View 2004 with Chester stoned out of his mind? London 2001? Uniondale 2002? So much amazing stuff.

Linkin Park has too many performances where they NAILED something for them to release it all. That's why audience recordings are great.

I will look into listening to those. I don't think I have ever heard those that you mentioned because I rarely ever listen to audience recordings except for those of the shows that I have attended. Love the CT 06 recording.

Edited by Geki

That Club Tattoo 2006 recording is really funny. Jonas and I listened to it on the train to Graz from Frankfurt in 2009...quite comical stuff.

Yeah, I was watching the video the other day, funny stuff.

Edited by Geki

• 2 months later...

Fantastic! I'll get right on downloading this when I can get on my desktop. Cheers Michelangelo!

*Edit* Damn this is sweet! Really helps being at the back of an arena for clarity. It's not perfect (little bit of chatting over a song or two) but it's made my week, and it's only Sunday night =)

If anyone wants an MP3 version, I've converted it and can send a link. I know, FLAC is better, but I can't play that in the car! =P

Would you be able to send me the link for the MP3 version? I've been looking for the performance for ages!

Thanks.