2014.11.19 - Berlin, Germany (Live DVD + Broadcast)

RogueSoul

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So nice to have that concert as audio already and cant wait for the 4K thing thank you :D ..... The croud was insane from the beginning of gats trough the whole show there was such a big moshpit and also most of the other people in the croud where with much energy into it ^^ awesome night :)

No Muse use 4K cameras for Live At Rome Olympic 2013

yet the concert wasn't released in 4k, as today.

Probably isn't the first band to use these cameras, but is the first one to stream a show in that resolution in any way. I believe there are some movies on 4k too, but that's about it.

Edited by linkin_boss

Thanks for the recording! My PC can't play UHD stuff just glitchy shit. Looks like the HW is not enough for this. (AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3GHz, Radeon HD4290). I installed the freshest K-Lite codec pack which contains the freshest HEVC codec too and MPC-HC.

Bu I'm gonna download it soon to my collection/archive. :D

For me some camera views are very shaky, maybe because of the 4k resolution? And the "motion blur" effect looks also some kind of weird, but we will see and have to wait for the final product. :unsure:

Edited by Sessin

Won't be able to play the 4k stuff smoothly I guess, but I'm looking forward to other downloads, the webcast and more videos on youtube! The first 15 rows were awesome yesterday, there was a huge pit (considering Linkin Park's standards) during almost all songs. We had lots of fun and energy in there, especially the rowing pit during In The End was amazing. Can someone tell me whether it's in the video?
Also the band seemed to have a lot of fun - I suppose they have to, if they wanna release it - but I thought they really enjoyed it.

The reason maybe is the gpu or ram. I have a nVidia GTX770 and 6Gb of ram.

Anyway I'm encoding a 1080p version of the video.... 3 hours left....

I have 2 GTX 670's and 16gb ram, with an i7 3930k 3.2ghz

make sure you keep the 50fps at 1080p, looks so wonderful

Edited by Spooky

I gotta a few questions:

Are they going to rebroadcast it again (with an audio fix (maybe?)) or was it a "one time only" test broadcast?

Stupid question:

Let's say they do rebroadcast it. Will they fix it?

If they (Warner Bros) can use another audio stream for the Live DVD/blu-ray couldn't they just give theoretically give Astra the audio stream so they can fix it for their rebroadcast?

I don't think that they'll rebroadcast the entire thing, they might me showing parts on the demo channel though. If they edit the audio for an official release, I don't that they'll send them the fixed out, it will also take a while until they are done with it.

They could rebroadcast it at some point, who knows but those are usually different from the live broadcasts in one way or another.