2014.11.19 - Berlin, Germany (Live DVD + Broadcast)

RogueSoul

Maybe at the german TV channel called 3-Sat. Two times in a year, 31 December - 1 January and 30 April - 1 May this channel broadcast an "event" called Pop around the clock. And the last time they stream a part of Road to Revolution and Madison Square Garden 2011. So, this could be a chance to see some kind of rebroadcast.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe at the german TV channel called 3-Sat. Two times in a year, 31 December - 1 January and 30 April - 1 May this channel broadcast an "event" called Pop around the clock. And the last time they stream a part of Road to Revolution and Madison Square Garden 2011. So, this could be a chance to see some kind of rebroadcast.

I'd love to see the 3-Sat broadcasts of RTR 2009 and MSG 2011 :D and the Berlin show if we're lucky :D

And does it make a difference besides resolution that a 4K PAL 50 frame/second source gets re-encoded to 30 frames/second, slightly higher than NYSC normal video?

I don't think that they'll rebroadcast the entire thing, they might me showing parts on the demo channel though. If they edit the audio for an official release, I don't that they'll send them the fixed out, it will also take a while until they are done with it.

They could rebroadcast it at some point, who knows but those are usually different from the live broadcasts in one way or another.

Even if the re-broadcasts are edited and not in full, would there be a way of knowing when they would be shown again?

Uploaded the Full Audio for you guys :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_ErRnxjUiQ

Due to the static, I couldn't tell exactly when the Mashup Intro or GATS was, but nonetheless, it's up :D

Wow, awesome! Thank you. I really hope that the band releases a CD/DVD of this, similar to what they did for Road To Revolution. I hate how ATS+, LT+ and THP+ only had DVD releases without a CD.

not even a Bluray for Live in Texas until today.

There's a Blu-Ray for LIT?

They should stop producing DVD's that technology is so old

Blu-ray + Flac download would be the best option

Exactly, they should've continued with the Blu-Rays after RTR 2008 and had ATS+, LT+ and THP+ on blu-rays, and hopefully this show gets a blu-ray/4K blu-ray

I know almost zero people with a blu ray player. I will buy a DVD 100% of the time because it plays on my computer. I don't think a blu ray will play on a computer.

I will buy a CD because it plays in my car. I listen to CDs 100% of the time too. DVD/CD combo is great.

If you get too advanced with technology like this Berlin disaster then no one can play the show.

I know almost zero people with a blu ray player. I will buy a DVD 100% of the time because it plays on my computer. I don't think a blu ray will play on a computer.

I will buy a CD because it plays in my car. I listen to CDs 100% of the time too. DVD/CD combo is great.

If you get too advanced with technology like this Berlin disaster then no one can play the show.

Yes the Berlin stuff was way too advanced but you can't say that about Blurays anymore, it's slowly killing the DVD sales, Bluray sales rise ever year since it's clearly the superior format.

Bluray players are getting cheaper every year, the PS3 was the first wide spread and affordable Bluray player. It took the DVD long enough as well to become a common thing.

And of course you need a Bluray drive to play the discs on your compuer, just like DVD's wouldn't work in a normal CD-ROM drive.

If today was someday of 2001 you would be saying that there's no need for DVD's because VHS are fine and no one has a DVD player lol.