LPTV - 2014 Europe Tour Part 3

lgr

This LPTV is much better than the recent episodes we have been getting. Still not as good as it was from 2007-2013, but it's better than the recent episodes. I hope we get a LPTV for Warped Tour, Comic Con and then Carnivores episodes. I don't like when LPTV skips over special shows or large amounts of time because LPTV is meant to chronicle LP's story as it progresses, at least that is what it says on LPU and the reason why I enjoy LPTV so much...

@Geki, kind of how PR08's LPTV went from the northeast to like Phoenix and COMPLETELY skipped North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, and Georgia.

Yes, that irritated me. Fiore is always filming shit, whether it be in the studio, live, backstage, etc. I see no reason why they can't release more footage for us with LPTV/LPUTV. He also films everything so there shouldn't be a skip in the middle of the tour, special shows, etc. I don't know why, but it kind of bugs me a lot.

The 2008 issue was because that was the first tour that I am aware of that he skipped shows on. Starting since then, he doesn't go to everything. He went from like Holmdel to Phoenix or something on that tour and skipped the southeast (skipped all shows between Holmdel and Phoenix). On HCT 2012, he skipped shows too and I believe the same for the ATS USA tour. HCT it was some midwest stuff. They don't utilize him for an entire tour anymore for some reason...I guess because he runs out of stuff to film? lol. Carnivores I am not sure about.

The 2008 issue was because that was the first tour that I am aware of that he skipped shows on. Starting since then, he doesn't go to everything. He went from like Holmdel to Phoenix or something on that tour and skipped the southeast (skipped all shows between Holmdel and Phoenix). On HCT 2012, he skipped shows too and I believe the same for the ATS USA tour. HCT it was some midwest stuff. They don't utilize him for an entire tour anymore for some reason...I guess because he runs out of stuff to film? lol. Carnivores I am not sure about.

Weird. Maybe he should just hit up a couple places on each tour. Obviously the system they have right now isn't really pleasing the fans, because I see people complaining about lack of LPTV on LPL, LPA, YouTube, etc. I do like the footage that Mark films in the studio when the band is making an album, but his tour footage has become shit.

I heard him talk about a few things in Darien. He skipped a couple of shows on the east coast, including Wantagh, he said that he's not allowed to film there, I guess that also explains the lack of 2012 footage. He flew home to edit the Live Nation video because he couldn't do it on the road.

This episode seems rushed to me, I'm not sure if I watched part 2 or what it was about but I really liked part 1 which seemed pretty detailed to me. Rock am Ring which was no doubt a major show on this tour, ended up being 30 seconds long and they completely skipped over Rock im Park. Download was way too short too.

It seems to me that being on the road and also editing the videos doesn't really seem to work out. The timing is so bad, stuff takes forever to get released. I wonder if the management demands the episodes to have a certain length. I think they would be a lot better if they were longer. Maybe the management is not ordering more episodes besides the bare minimum.

They didn't skipped Rock im Park completly, I think they made some mistakes with Rock am Ring and Rock im Park, the first footer says "Rock am Ring - Nuremberg", but Nuremberg or Nürnberg in german is the location of Rock im Park. And also the last audience shot at 0:44 is clearly from Rock im Park.

I think LP has pissed off the management so much with this album and the lyrics on this album, as well as LP's current attitude, that the label is extremely pissed and won't give us DSPs, LPTVs, etc.

I don't think that's the reason. The label's number 1 interest is to make money, and they did with this album. They probably got a lot of money from the album sales, singles, etc. I don't think they would start restricting LP, one of the acts that makes them the most money, because they didn't like what they'e done with the album, or the band's attitude. They still might not be happy with the album, or some of the stuff LP does, though.

I think LP has pissed off the management so much with this album and the lyrics on this album, as well as LP's current attitude, that the label is extremely pissed and won't give us DSPs, LPTVs, etc.

That makes absolutely no sense, the management works for them and not the other way around. They support the album no matter what, opinions don't matter here. On the other hand it makes so sense (to me) to cut this part of the online marketing, millions watch these videos.

Also I'm pretty sure that the management and label are two completely separate things.