2014.08.12 - Charlotte, NC, PNC Music Pavilion

RogueSoul

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never got the original confirmation but I sent an email asking if it was a mistake and they stated that I was selected... either I never got the original email or I just got lucky. either way I'm thrilled I've never been able to meet the entire band I just got to meet Chester at an STP concert

Wow, Dirt Off Your Shoulder intro for LFY? Pretty epic, probably similar to the Numb/Encore outro for Numb. They really are incorporating everything they've done into 1 set, huh? Collision Course shit now. I wonder if they will add some Reanimation shit (besides Joe's medley part).

Wow, Dirt Off Your Shoulder intro for LFY? Pretty epic, probably similar to the Numb/Encore outro for Numb. They really are incorporating everything they've done into 1 set, huh? Collision Course shit now. I wonder if they will add some Reanimation shit (besides Joe's medley part).

I would love to see P5hing Me Aw*y (At least I think that's how it's spelled.) and the JD bridge. Bring it back! :D

Can't wait to see the third setlist! I will freak out for the rare HT songs and I'll Be Gone! It would sound so awesome live! And if it's a completely different setlist, don't even get me started on that!

Edited by irresistiblecookie

LFY was: DOYS/LFY intro studio version, DOYS bridge by Joe that he messed up, and a DOYS/LFY outro from the studio version. LFY in the middle of all of that I think was V1 and C1. Forgot exactly lol.

With you and sib were full and sounded epic.

But wtf need a totally different set. This encore is pretty bad.

Where's APFMH? BID in the encore???

LFY was: DOYS/LFY intro studio version, DOYS bridge by Joe that he messed up, and a DOYS/LFY outro from the studio version. LFY in the middle of all of that I think was V1 and C1. Forgot exactly lol.

With you and sib were full and sounded epic.

But wtf need a totally different set. This encore is pretty bad.

Where's APFMH? BID in the encore???

How did Lying From You sound?