The LPLive European Going to-List / Road Trippin' Tour

sckofelng

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will do a meeting after the show. So everyone who wants to can come over if you have some spare time. Since we got wait for the train (the next morning anyway) we have a lot time to hang out ^^. We figure out the details out a few days before the shows and keep you updated.

Sounds great to me. Hopefully locals know what a good bar is near the venue or something. We could all grab some food.

I think, at least at G-Town there won't be much locals (and if, they won't be on LPL) as it is a pretty small town :D

btw how can you afford 4 shows and a trip to europe? that's really cool ^^

I'd love to do the same for an american tour in the future!

I think, at least at G-Town there won't be much locals (and if, they won't be on LPL) as it is a pretty small town :D

btw how can you afford 4 shows and a trip to europe? that's really cool ^^

I'd love to do the same for an american tour in the future!

yeah...let us do this. But first I have to save some money ^^

then we will pick up a german flag and show it at the shows :D

Edited by wiiesel

haha yeaah! :D

But I have to save a lot of money first...

So we'll have to enjoy the german shows first, I'm sure they'll be great. I'm excited about DBS ^^

Is there someone who thought about sleeping near to Gräfenhainichen at a campground or something? I'll perhaps drive there with my old VW Bus and slepp in it. I don't wanna drive home after the concert.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yes to LPL meetings - plans, not yet ^^

Would be cool if it worked out - I will definitely have time left after the show since we will be waiting for the first train and therefore spend the night somewhere in Stuttgart! I also actually didn't know you were from Frankfurt until I saw Mark's pic from the Frankfurt train station and then took a look at your profile *haha* That's kinda cool because I also live near Frankfurt (and Mainz).

Edited by immortalsoul