"The Hunting Party" - Single Covers?

Just Google the cover art that i've posted on the other thread (Wasteland) and found a website where they discussing about "The Hunting Party". Then, i found out this few covers. Probably not legit but just wanna share.

Wasteland [OFFICIAL]

BpCAQNkIcAAGv1Z.jpg

Rebellion (feat. Daron Malakian) [OFFICIAL]

pYICjZwUL1I.jpg

Keys to the Kingdom [FAKE?]

SH4Gi0wm8Bw.jpg

All for Nothing (feat. Page Hamilton) [FAKE?]

kWyXwUkYyOI.jpg

Final Masquerade [OFFICIAL]

BpCAQSpIAAAvyt4.jpg

Edited by Stranger

All of these look fake to me, but I guess we'll see.

Yeah, i'm thinking that too but just wanna share it first. hope it will be fine. :) the only things that makes me curious is the type of font. the only cover that using the official font is "Rebellion" & "Wasteland"

Edited by Stranger

These all look awesome but they're probably fake.

Awesome isn't it? haha. i have no idea how they did this (i mean the person who created this fan-made cover)

Probably fake, they look cool, though. I think it's a bit odd that Rebellion says Feat Daron Malakian, yet All For Nothing doesn't have featuring Page Hamilton.

yup. noticed that too. also, the font for "Rebellion" is the same font for "The Hunting Party" while "All for Nothing" font is totally different.

hahaha. dont worry. you can use it later when the album release. each song, different cover. lol

I don't know if you are familiar with Nine Inch Nails' work, but they did this for "The Slip".

Each song on the album had its own cover.

I thought it was pretty nice.

I don't know if you are familiar with Nine Inch Nails' work, but they did this for "The Slip".

Each song on the album had its own cover.

I thought it was pretty nice.

Seriously? each song,different cover art? whoaa,that's awesome. need to Google ASAP! haha. thanks. :)

100% sure these are fake. Same member posted these and fake UIG and new LP album covers on another forum. "Behind the clouds" etc

Do you have the links to that forum? just wanna check out those fake cover.

You're missing the Final Masquerade one:

PLwghlTDLqk.jpg

i purposely leave this one because looks really fake but i'll add this on the main post. hhahaha

definitely fan -made. I wonder if they too will make it onto promo copies..

I can't wait to get the Hunting Party CD, have a feeling the liner art for this album's going to be fantastic.

look up James Jean, he had a part in the cover and the artbooks too. it's going to be good