Extended Trailer for "The Hunting Party"

Stranger

That was a GREAT fucking trailer. Yes, the fucking was necessary. I can't wait to see this full documentary if there is one. Nice little snippet of some screaming vocals and nice little lyric sneak peek.

Thank God there isn't anyone yet here who has complained about the lyrics. Apparently people listen to LP for the lyrics? I never knew that, LP lyrics have been on the same level ever since HT, and yes, that includes ATS lyrics. ATS was not a lyrical masterpiece.

It was significantly better though. While HT, Meteora, and LIVING THINGS all had about the same lyrical quality with the exception of a few songs, MTM and ATS definitely were better in that regard overall. That's not to say every single song on those albums was pure genius, in fact none of them were, but it's still apparent they stepped it up for those two albums.

If I had to take a guess as to what song those lyrics are for, I'd guess Final Masquerade, assuming those lyrics are even on the album.

Edited by CASTLE OF SASS

It was significantly better though. While HT, Meteora, and LIVING THINGS all had about the same lyrical quality with the exception of a few songs, MTM and ATS definitely were better in that regard overall. That's not to say every single song on those albums was pure genius, in fact none of them were, but it's still apparent they stepped it up for those two albums.

If I had to take a guess as to what song those lyrics are for, I'd guess Final Masquerade, assuming those lyrics are even on the album.

MTM & ATS definitely did have better lyrics, but still, they weren't insanely good, it's not LP's strongest point like some other bands have.

Edited by Geki

Thank God there isn't anyone yet here who has complained about the lyrics. Apparently people listen to LP for the lyrics? I never knew that, LP lyrics have been on the same level ever since HT

ATS is garbage compared to any other LP album.

Posted Image

How so? Because a majority like ATS? If so, then I'd recommend never going on an LP fan site again, seeing as a majority of fans do like ATS. If you don't, that's fine, but learn the difference between your opinion and actual facts.

Also, this:

Hybrid Theory & Meteora are fucking terrible compared to ANYTHING the band has done on MTM, ATS, LT & probably all of THP. I like Hybrid Theory & Meteora for the nostalgia factor and because they are fun to listen to. But if you think the lyrics and songs are actually better songs than the songs on MTM, ATS, LT & probably all of THP.... I don't even know.

Edited by CASTLE OF SASS

No I was talking more about how they post all those pics and memes and shit and act like ATS is the only good album LP has. I am so sick of hearing it and all the bitching about every little thing LP does.

How can you sit and say fans think ATS is the only good album LP has done and sit and say at the exact same time you're sick of the praise for HT and Meteora? That makes absolutely no god damn sense.

If you think Living Things is a better album than Meteora then I don't even know what to say to you, LOL. Don't Stay, Somewhere I Belong, Lying From You, Faint, Figure.09, and From The Inside jam 100x harder than anything on that entire album.

The only song from Meteora I really like is Breaking The Habit. Easier to Run is pretty good too, but only compared to pre-MTM stuff. All of this is just my opinion, obviously.

Edited by CASTLE OF SASS

Everything is ok as long as you don't call Meteora the worst album of LP. This was the moment I left LPA.

I hope there are some lyrics on this album which don't repeat that often... I'm getting sick of these one-vowel chorus like "Skin to Bone", "Roads Untravelled" and now "Until its Gone". Even if it sounds nice on Until its gone, I hope there are more aggressive chorus like Don't Stay or Figure.09.

I wonder what people would actually fight over if LP just did the same thing over and over again...

All music is subjective and everyone likes different things, so arguing over it is a lost cause.

I'm grateful that my favorite band has the balls to experiment and change the game each time instead of making the same kind of album.

Btw good trailer. I really hope they release a 30+min documentary at some point.

Guys, this is a thread about FUTURE release, so it's definitely not the place to compare past albums (again) here. We have more than enough threads to do that.

I know that Geki started it (like he did in the other threads), but he will not going to do that again soon then move on.

---

So, what do you think about 0:10?