Keep LIVING THINGS all caps or change them?

ALL CAPS EVERYTHING  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Should we keep the all caps for LIVING THINGS and its songs or change them?

• Keep the all CAPS (like BURN IT DOWN)
    • Change it all to normal spelling (like Burn It Down)

https://twitter.com/heydudeimadam/status/441411609680826369

"RIP #ALLCAPSEVERYTHING. It was fun while it lasted."

LP used an interesting form of marketing for LIVING THINGS, by requesting that all of the songs be capitalized (as well as the album name) whenever you discussed the album. It was sent to iTunes that way, it was written that way since early 2012 when BURN IT DOWN first came out.

With the LIVING THINGS cycle over, should we return these songs to normal capitalization? Or keep them in ALL CAPS? Up to you guys!

even if not really understanding why it's so special to write it capitalized, I'd keep it that way, since it was the way LP wanted it to be released...same for ALTNC.

It's far easier to recognize when for example in statistics the LT-related songs.

I suggest to make only songs from the new album of the period in caps

Example:

2001 setlist

ONE STEP CLOSER

And One

CRAWLING

2004 setlist

LYING FROM YOU

A Place For My Head

FROM THE INSIDE

2007 setlist

GIVEN UP

LEAVE OUT ALL THE REST

Faint

Papercut

THE CATALYST

Shadow Of The Day

BLACKOUT

BURN IT DOWN

Runaway

LOST IN THE ECHO

GUILTY ALL THE SAME

Castle of Glass

In The End

Edited by TheDamian58C

In all seriousness, the band referred to the LIVING THINGS tracks in all caps, so I see no reason to change it.

My reasoning is that having all caps titles amidst those that aren't just looks annoying. Might just be my OCD, but that's my thinking.

Whatever the site decides to do, I'll keep using the all caps for two reasons. That's what the band wanted them to look like for that era, and it pisses people off so fucking much. I don't get all the hate for it, but to each their own.

Whatever the site decides to do, I'll keep using the all caps for two reasons. That's what the band wanted them to look like for that era, and it pisses people off so fucking much. I don't get all the hate for it, but to each their own.

lol. This.

PREACH!