Carnivores Tour: Collaborations

RogueSoul

With a pretty big tour coming up in August, there's bound to be a few collabs during the sets. Which songs would you want to see other band members be featured on?

This thread it NOT for Jared Leto jokes. No "sing it to sky" or "Instrumental Track ft. Jared", please. Only post if you're legitimately hoping for a collaboration to happen.

Personally, I'd like to see one of these happen:

Chester on The Kill (30STM)

Mike on Hurricane (where Kanye would of rapped over it, if he was there) (30STM)

Jared on Iridescent (LP)

Shannon on No More Sorrow/Bleed It Out (Drum Battle?) (LP)

I think, unless they plan collabs before the tour, LP might do the M&G during the 30stm set.

I'd really like to see Rakim joining for the full GATS at least on the east coast, assuming that's where he lives.

Sadly LP is usually very lame with collaboration stuff.

Davey Havok on One Step Closer again?

Maybe Victimized with both Davey and Chester screaming. :D

On their current tour, AFI had some guests during Kill Caustic. I would love to see Chester singing it with AFI.

Live premiere of Roads Untraveled with guest vocals from Jared Leto. I can imagine him doing this because all the "ooooooooooh" shit 30STM also have on their songs. Would be interesting.

Would be awesome if Rakim would join Linkin Park for Guilty All The Same.

I can also imagine Jade Puget doing a guitar solo or Shannon Leto playing drums during Linkin Park's set.

Also, Jared Leto could come out during the bridge of In The End to say "sing it to the sky!".

I think, unless they plan collabs before the tour, LP might do the M&G during the 30stm set.

I'd really like to see Rakim joining for the full GATS at least on the east coast, assuming that's where he lives.

Sadly LP is usually very lame with collaboration stuff.

He is from New York, so seeing him do GATS with LP at Wantagh or Holmdel would be epic...

Edited by Geki

I think Jared can join LP from the second chorus of Leave Out All The Rest until the end of the song- in case they play it. As mentioned earlier here, I think he can Join the gang vocals on Iridescent as well.

I'm not sure about it, but I think Chester can join 30STM for This Is War.

I would like Chester to join Edge Of The Earth during the 30STM set, it would be cool to see both Chester and Davey on The Kill (Cool if they would make an extended version of it). Chester on Love Like Winter or even Death Of Seasons would be nice to hear, on AFI set. On LP set, both Jared and Davey should join on Bleed It Out, and maybe Jared on Castle Of Glass.

Soul got a bit mad, because people jokes about Jared. Instrumental track ft. Jared, it doesn't make sense, it's like thinking if you blow against wind, the wind will be weaker.

Do you guys think they will play ALTNC on tour?

Anyways, I hope for Rakim to appear at times on the East Coast.

Also, Im hoping for a Jared feature on the album, and if so then he would come out for that song.

If not, him on In the End would be cool

Chester on Love Like Winter or even Death Of Seasons would be nice to hear, on AFI set.

They haven't played Death Of Seasons since 2010.

They are playing Just Like Heaven (by The Cure). I was thinking it would be nice if Mike would join them to finally perform a full version of the song. :)

Edited by lpliveusername

Do 30STM still play The Kill or Attack?

They play The Kill acoustic. They don't play the Attack, at least on their most recent sets.

Jared usually plays The Kill during his acoustic set, where it's usually him solo. But what I expect them to do is play the "Special Version" of The Kill, that goes Jared acoustic until the second chorus, where the entire band comes out.

They've played Attack during some of the recent soundchecks they did, I expect it to return in the future.

They play The Kill acoustic. They don't play the Attack, at least on their most recent sets.

Nice, The Kill is a great song. I'm not too big of a fan of Attack, but my friend asked me if they play that song when I told him they'd be on tour with LP, so I figured I'd ask here. Mostly I like their new album.