Carnivores Tour: Collaborations

RogueSoul

Am I the only one who thinks there won't be any collabs on this tour?

I know what you mean. Honestly the Honda Civic Tour was veery disappointing with that. It wasn't a long tour but it took them until the last few show to add Mike to Bleed It Out, there could have been more, especially if they didn't do it at all the shows. It seems to be a big problem for them to be spontaneous on this stuff. Apparently they need to plan this ahead of the tour to make it happen. I highly doubt LP will join 30STM in any way.

In this moment the band is all over collaborations.. it wouldn't surprise me if Leto sings it to the sky with LP.

It doesn't surprise me at all that you are the first one to violate the only tiny rule this thread has.

In this moment the band is all over collaborations.. it wouldn't surprise me if Leto sings it to the sky with LP.

Watch out for Soul's Wrath :P :lol:

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/origin...s-Is-Sparta.jpg

and for my opinion... I only see Rakim on 1 or 2 shows on the tour, with LP in GATS, then either 30stm and LP's members collaborating in some stuff, I guess... prove me wrong

A Beautiful Lie is their best album. The self-titled has some pretty good songs too but I don't think they will play anything from it.

Yeah. According to setlist.fm and Søuł, 30STM has been playing mostly TIW and LLF+D. They also play The Kill and From Yesterday off of ABL. That's it.

I think if there is going to be a collaboration between 30STM and LP, Jared or Shannon will definitely come out during LP's set, similar to what Chris Cornell did with Crawling on PR08 or what SDC did for the intro and BIO on PR08. I could see Jared singing a LP song with Chester or I could also see Shannon doing some cool drum solo or something during BIO.

There is no chance LP joins 30STM for a song during their set. The M&G will be going on during the 30STM set.

It's possible man. Chester just snaps his finger and stuff gets moved around, etc. Remember he joined Chris Cornell for Hunger Strike on PR08 and also ASHES dIVIDE a little bit too.

And Jesus please drop Iridescent from the whole tour. No more sampled gang vocals in the live show.