Download Weekend?

sckofelng

Hey all,

Since LPL hasn't had a Download Weekend for a long time, I have asked Mark whether it's possible that we could do one again.

Any ideas on a date?

My suggestion would be 26th Feb - 1st March.

But the main reason why I post here is to read wishes by the "LPL'ers".

What would you guys like to see or hear?

Good weekend to all + greets,

sckofelng

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll upload requested stuff if i have it ;-)

Same.

I want to remind that we "only" collect wishes here.

If you put on a wish here, it does not automatically mean that it will be content of the download weekend.

Greets

I would like to get the Summer Sanitarium 03 San Francisco show. I had it, but the files got corrupted, and seeing as that was my first LP show I would really like to have it again. =)

Doesn't really matter as to what weekend this is.

the full Darien Lake 2004, the 3 songs from Atlanta 2004 and Devore 2004 please.

Projekt Revolution 2004 was the best LP tour ever and would be great to have more recordings from these shows.

Edited by Fyzer

I want use to put up either some audio or video if there was any at all!?!?! For one of the LinkinPark shows I attended dated as Live @ Glasgow, Scotland November 20, 2003 ( = much appreciated if any material is available ( =.

Edited by coliinreiid

If somebody has a dvd for Bonner Springs 8/13/08 or Omaha 2/12/08 that would be great :rolleyes:

There is probably none, you better ask for that in the request thread, i'm sorry but the changes are very small to zero that'll find it. But good luck.

Please only ask in here for stuff that someone actually has and is possible to upload.

Would love another download weekend and I'm fine for whenever it takes place.

Video wishlist:

09.06.2007 - Castle Donington, England, Donington Park, Download Festival - source 4

Please and thanks

P.S. Is this show still only for trade? -> 22.04.2006 - Tempe, AZ, Acme Roadhouse - Club Tattoo 11th Anniversary - source 1