Download Weekend?

sckofelng

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Na, there's not even a known recording of the first show. Sendai was up ASAP then Osaka got out when nkramar bought it and seeded it for us. A year or so later, Fifek got the Tokyo SS show after he promised a guy in Japan he wouldn't release it. The taper of Cleveland said trade it all you want but the condition I got it on was that it couldn't be put up freely for DL (LPLive included). That's fine...anyone can trade it so that's not hard to get.

Since Fifek is gone I think we might somehow...*leak* Tokyo since it's such a good show. The crowd is annoying (people yelling right into the mics) and the quality isn't the best but damn LP put on a good one that night. It's damn cool hearing the "full" version of them bringing Kotaro on stage and also the talk before RME. I'll see what I can do about posting it when I get back from vacation later this week.

Na, there's not even a known recording of the first show. Sendai was up ASAP then Osaka got out when nkramar bought it and seeded it for us. A year or so later, Fifek got the Tokyo SS show after he promised a guy in Japan he wouldn't release it. The taper of Cleveland said trade it all you want but the condition I got it on was that it couldn't be put up freely for DL (LPLive included). That's fine...anyone can trade it so that's not hard to get.

Since Fifek is gone I think we might somehow...*leak* Tokyo since it's such a good show. The crowd is annoying (people yelling right into the mics) and the quality isn't the best but damn LP put on a good one that night. It's damn cool hearing the "full" version of them bringing Kotaro on stage and also the talk before RME. I'll see what I can do about posting it when I get back from vacation later this week.

So there is chance to get Tokyo??

I'd really like to have these dvds:

11.06.2007 Zürich, Switzerland, Hallenstadion, European Tour

11.11.2007 Bangkok, Thailand, Aktive Square, Asia Tour (SOURCE 2)

20.01.2008 Frankfurt, Germany, Festhalle, Winter European Tour (SOURCES 1 & 5)

22.01.2008 Paris, France, Bercy, Winter European Tour

29.01.2008 London, England, O2 Arena, Winter European Tour

08.03.2008 West Valley City, UT, E Center, North American Arena Tour

05.06.2008 Skive, Denmark, Strandtangen v/Skive Lystbådehavn, Skive Beach Party, Euro. Tour

21.06.2008 München, Germany, Reitstadion Riem, Projekt Revolution Tour: Europe

24.06.2008 Mannheim, Germany, SAP Arena, European Tour

27.06.2008 Berlin, Germany, Waldbühne, Projekt Revolution Tour: Europe

29.06.2008 Milton Keynes, England, National Bowl, Projekt Revolution Tour: Europe

16.07.2008 Mansfield, MA, Tweeter Center for the Performing Arts, Projekt Revolution Tour

07.08.2008 Phoenix, AZ, Cricket Wireless Pavilion, Projekt Revolution Tour

And these FLACs:

27.05.2007 Hamburg, Germany, Color Line Arena, European Tour

29.07.2007 Mountain View, CA, Shoreline Amphitheatre, Projekt Revolution Tour

26.08.2007 Hartford, CT, New England Dodge Music Center, Projekt Revolution Tour

23.11.2007 Saitama-Shi, Japan, Saitama Super Arena Chou-ku, Asia Tour

24.11.2007 Saitama-Shi, Japan, Saitama Super Arena Chou-ku, Asia Tour

26.11.2007 Nagoya, Japan, Nippon Gaisha Hall (Rainbow Hall), Asia Tour

27.11.2007 Osaka, Japan, Prefectural Gymnasium Naniwa, Asia Tour

20.01.2008 Frankfurt, Germany, Festhalle, Winter European Tour

29.01.2008 London, England, O2 Arena, Winter European Tour

15.02.2008 Columbus, OH, Nationwide Arena, North American Arena Tour

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd really like to have these dvds:

LOOOOOOOOOOONG LIST

edited by Admin

ARE YOU KIDDING? LMAO

1. there are unavailable bootlegs because tapers got caught

2. there are bootlegs which will be never traded or not for the moment (and if you read correctly, i said TRADED, not released!)

3. you have simply too many requests Oo

greets,

sckofelng

OK.... this here is getting more and more ridiculous guys...

Please do more a favor that not 10 more people quote this list.

This is not a competition who comes up with the craziest or longest request (list). Some of the shows of this list are not even available.

We might change the conditions on this, cause this doesn't lead to a real result. I'll discuss that with Mark once I'm able to get in touch with him (he's on vacation).

So it might end up in a list we work out with like 20 shows, from our own choice and compiled from this thread, which you can later vote on. The top 3 or 5 get uploaded, something like that.

It has no use that you guys request stuff that no one of us has, this just ends up being the request thread part2 of the download section.

Still, feel free to comment this suggestion!

So it might end up in a list we work out with like 20 shows, from our own choice and compiled from this thread, which you can later vote on. The top 3 or 5 get uploaded, something like that.

It has no use that you guys request stuff that no one of us has, this just ends up being the request thread part2 of the download section.

I think that's a good idea.... Because in this thread there are hardly 1 or 2 shows that has been mentioned twice. All of the rest requests are different. How do we suppose to pick a show when everybody want something different?